Thomas Davis Commits!!!!

And as Canes fans, we should always trust the process.

Al not so Golden.jpg

We might, or we might not, but him being a FSU legacy wouldn't be the reason if we did.

We probably have just as much if not a better chance to get him than FSU does.

A lot of the Nole alumni players who have sons are not pushing their kids to Tallahassee because they don't believe in the administrative leadership anymore & they don't trust the process.

As funny as this may sound, many of those guys did not like how Taggart was fired.

Advertisement
Absolute truth.

People need to find themselves a Famous Recipe Chicken place (or "Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken" as it is also known).

They do the pressure fry, like KFC. And RUMOR has it that Lee was an early KFC guy, so if the "Herbs and Spices" happen to be similar to KFC's...
Man!!! I used to love Lee's back in the day. I used to set up shop in the one in my neighborhood at least twice a week. Their spicy, puts everyone elses to shame. I hated when they closed shop in the middle GA area. Broke my mf heart. Dem biscuits... I can still taste em. I think the closest one to me now is like somewhere in SC.:mad:

Not the Culvers I go to....Burgers are Hot and on point....Love how they're wrapped....Food is brought to you quickly...Onion Rings and Curds are ridiculous...
I got some tenders from Culvers and hated them. They had the consistency of a giant flat McNugget. Greasy af too. Didn't even taste like chicken. I trust your opinion on food, though, so I'm going to give them another shot and try a burger there.

We might, or we might not, but him being a FSU legacy wouldn't be the reason if we did.

A lot of the Nole alumni players who have sons are not pushing their kids to Tallahassee because they don't believe in the administrative leadership anymore & they don't trust the process.

As funny as this may sound, many of those guys did not like how Taggart was fired.

ya, b. I think we're getting more than one of those monster 5* EDGE players in 2022. Especially if we have a season we all hope we have where these EDGE players are monsters.

High key, I want one of them to be Marvin Jones Jr.

Advertisement
I got some tenders from Culvers and hated them. They had the consistency of a giant flat McNugget. Greasy af too. Didn't even taste like chicken. I trust your opinion on food, though, so I'm going to give them another shot and try a burger there.

I’ve only had a burger and fries from there , both were good.

With limited ships left, and No disrespect to Davis, i’m surprised he is the kid we are going to take as the second D end. We have a backer from Northwestern who looks like a D end. Or they may be feeling like Collins and Franklin are gonna talk their way out of this class adding two more ships to take players. I would take Chase Smith over Davis but I am not disrespecting Davis as he can be a really tough pass rusher. I guess we will see.

Florida State is such a mess right now, who knows if Jones jr will want his kid up there. I’m hoping mom helps with the OT at Columbus with Enzos boy. It’s gonna get fun here.

Chise...never had chicken there...but the Filet of Fish is very good....Burgers and Onion Rings are Good...Cheese Curds Great...

Advertisement

Don't know that I've tried the chicken. I've had some decent burgers there, but the cheese curds are really worth it, the company is based in Wisconsin.

And when you are ever up in Orlando, CIO and I will get you some real chicken at Famous Recipe.

Coincidentally, I did not like how Taggart was fired either

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pass rushers win games. This guy is a pass rushing maniac.

Moreso pass rusher, he disrupts, even against the run. Just gets in the backfield. That's a Manny Diaz type of guy. Get in the backfield, we'll figure it out later.

That punch and inside spin is not something you see from a player as a JUNIOR in high school.

Advertisement
Back