Jaelen Phillips
Jafrari Harvey
Cam Williams
Chantz Williams
Quinten Williams
Jason Blissett
Jabrari Ishmael?

This could be our DE’s going into 2021.
Also Hammett could be a DE also if he grows which is said he has the frame to fill out into a DE.

2 DE’s is not a must.

I would take another RB, WR, OL(big fish only), CB before another DE with #’s tight.

Advertisement
Jaelen Phillips
Jafrari Harvey
Cam Williams
Chantz Williams
Quinten Williams
Jason Blissett
Jabrari Ishmael?

Also Hammett could be a DE also if he grows which is said he has the frame to fill out into a DE.

2 DE’s is not a must.

I would take another RB, WR, OL(big fish only), CB before another DE with #’s tight.
Hammett to DE is the best bet for a spot to open up for Chase at LB.

Jaelen Phillips
Jafrari Harvey
Cam Williams
Chantz Williams
Quinten Williams
Jason Blissett
Jabrari Ishmael?

2 DE’s is not a must.

All depend on what Phillips does if we decide to bring in another DE.

Advertisement
McDougle was only 6'2" and one of the top DEs Miami has had.

This kid is still a lot younger than when McDougle played for us.

His profile doesn’t fit the type of DEs we recruit, him being barely 6’1 was a turn off for me. The Valdosta and South Georgia Area is typically FSU or uga territory.

Jaelen Phillips
Jafrari Harvey
Cam Williams
Chantz Williams
Quinten Williams
Jason Blissett
Jabrari Ishmael?

2 DE’s is not a must.

How do you know any of these guys are good? Harvey got hyped last season and then got punked around by La Tech

Advertisement
Just #s wise i wouldnt take two DE’s this class. Think with the momentum we have, should put that spot more in a need position.

Let this young man go thru whatever the recruiting process is this year. But my suggestion is not to take a verbal if he intends to keep taking visits (again, summing visits occur). No offense to Thomas Davis but he isn’t that kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back