Thomas Brown to South Carolina

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yet we got clemson fans giving usc **** about brown coming to usc. Saying Miami is a middle level acc school. I can’t stand them fvcks

Advertisement
Everybody annocing hires but um??
We just announced a new coach the other day..I know u on pins n needles waiting on the OC.. y’all just be patient..I have no problem with Diaz running the O any ways

Attachments

• 07FB0FBC-B11E-4E74-9F26-A0AA164E4837.gif
    07FB0FBC-B11E-4E74-9F26-A0AA164E4837.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
I liked TB. Y’all joked about his honesty and it come off as harsh and seemed he was blaming players. But it was the **** truth no matter how it came off. Wish nothing but luck to him
There were obviously problems in the lockerroom and he was calling the sh*t out, Jeff Thomas is reported to have been one of them and I can Imagine how that affected the receiver group considering it seemed like most of the issues stemmed from that group

There were obviously problems in the lockerroom and he was calling the sh*t out, Jeff Thomas is reported to have been one of them and I can Imagine how that affected the receiver group considering it seemed like most of the issues stemmed from that group
I don’t like to act like I know what the dynamics are when it comes to “insider” stuff. Unlike some around here. But when I heard TB make that comment it was telling. And when your best offensive player seems to be one of the problems..the **** like that spreads quick. That side of the ball was missing leadership. No Walton. No KC. No Herndon. No AR82.

Advertisement
Advertisement
300K annually for 2 years
So 2 years what he pretty much made in 1 year.. Cheaper living in South carolina. He'll enjoy the bbq and I'm sure give tough post game practice interviews.. lmao I couldn't stand the guy.

Brown was instrumental in dividing the locker room even more than what it was. He was an ok college player and acted like he was a hall of famer. If you weren’t a yes man brown nose he didn’t like you and considered you a cancer. Runnings backs were downright terrible this year. I’m sure glad he’s gone.

Advertisement
Back