Thomas Brown to South Carolina

Advertisement
Guarantee we aren't getting the bump class. Richt didn't, why will Diaz?

I think talking up a spread Offense too all of the Florida croots on top of us hopefully fuggging around wiht 9 or 10 wins with a coastal division locked up will get it done

I think talking up a spread Offense too all of the Florida croots on top of us hopefully fuggging around wiht 9 or 10 wins with a coastal division locked up will get it done
Oh a spread in South Florida will do work and with hopefully Seider here too we'll get it done but Chaney resides in Wasteland Fl so no point of him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Except kids are kids. An adult saying those things to the public can kick rocks.
A professional making a ton of money in a position for which the open market wouldn't likely dictate he sit in (now proven) and where his duty is to specifically lead and make those kids look as best they can. Don't know the guy personally, but I was consistently skeptical of this situation. Good luck to him as an RB coach. Prob do just fine in that position.

Heh what’s next Jon richt qb coach at USC ? Lol @ our coaches finding p5 jobs so far I don’t get it

Advertisement
This is a play for Don Chaney Jr. purely. Chaney's dad played at South Carolina and Muschamp knows Brown built a relationship with him at Miami.

Other staffs don’t make important decisions based on getting one kid to possibly commit... sadly our previous staff did.

Fair Coach the spoke his mind, and called it like he saw it.
Did not agree with everything he said , but with a paycut he found a gig, which is cool.
Hope he does not recruit against us with his SoFla contacts in the future..

Advertisement
He should love the racism there

What? Compared to most SEC schools SCAR is pretty not racist seeing how Columbia is barely 50% white. Your MUCH more likely to encounter racism at Clemson.

Source: Lived in Columbia for 5 years and lived 20 mins away from Clemson for 4.

This is a play for Don Chaney Jr. purely. Chaney's dad played at South Carolina and Muschamp knows Brown built a relationship with him at Miami.

Well anytime a positional coach gets interviewed by a head coach im sure the HC is thinking, if not asking directly, what recruits will follow, but to think they purely gave him hundreds of thousands of dollars to land one kid is inaccurate. Brown also built a relationship with Mcfarland and Crowley, how'd that work out?

Advertisement
Back