Coaching Thomas Brown interviews for Dolphins HC šŸ¤

Advertisement
No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

Advertisement
He's the frontrunner per sources. Speaking of the Phins, I know a dude here in Phoenix who's friends with Richie Incognito. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. The guy said, "Richie is a good guy. Just don't get on his bad side." Shocker!

Advertisement
He's had buzz as a rising star in NFL coaching ranks for a bit now, and McVay's staff has produced several head coaches already. It's a bit early for him to get a head job but people in the NFL world seem to think highly of him. McVay gave him an assistant head coach title this past offseason.

ā€œI lean on him in a lot of ways,ā€ McVay said. ā€œHeā€™s just got a great feel for people. Heā€™s got a great pulse of the team, and heā€™s one of those guys that I can always trust is going to be able to give me valuable information. ā€¦ When you meet certain people, theyā€™re refreshingly secure, just comfortable in their own skin. Thatā€™s exactly how heā€™s always been from the time that weā€™ve been working together.ā€

Advertisement
He's the frontrunner per sources. Speaking of the Phins, I know a dude here in Phoenix who's friends with Richie Incognito. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. The guy said, "Richie is a good guy. Just don't get on his bad side." Shocker!

Haa! I used to date Richie's ex. I should've left her alone after learning that, but bad decisions make good stories.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back