Coaching (Thomas Brown) - I hope the Panthers don’t serve shrimp at catering!

His biggest problem was he was a total mark for himself & took his gimmick too serious.

His nickname amongst the boys was “Brat” Hart, because whenever he didn’t get his way he would whine & throw fits.

Without question one of the greatest workers ever in the business, but nobody ever puts himself over more than Bret in his stories about how everyone did him wrong & he was just this innocent little angle who everyone else was out to get.

A lot of guys have done shoots where they said he was very difficult to work with early on his career, but he is credited by a lot of guys as giving them their best match ever. Many have said when he wasn’t complaining about the strap he was a marvel to work with, but he would only do business if it benefited him.
Thanks. I had no idea.

Advertisement
Bret was a natural. Probably top 3 technical wrestlers of all time along with Curt Hennig and his brother Owen, RIP to both. But he was a lil too cheesy as a babyface and he lacked one thing IMO... CHARISMA. His charisma will never match or equal HBK, The U's own, Stone Cold, Macho Man, Razor Ramon or even a guy I don't like, Hulk Hogan.

Oh yeah, Thomas Brown.

P.S. I think shrimp stinks and I'm allergic. And if I wasn't, deadass wouldn't eat a sea ****roach. 🤷🏿‍♂️ Gimme a ribeye.
Shrimp is almost as disgusting as this incredibly stupid thread. Fortunately, it got re-railed into rasslin.

Rock 1998-2000. Peak WWF.

LOL @ Hollywood Hogan

ECW fantastic entertainment. Rhino, Mike Awesome, The Sandman, Lance Strom, Sabu, Hardcore Bob Holly, Rob Van Dam, Shane Douglas, Roadkill.

Shrimp is almost as disgusting as this incredibly stupid thread. Fortunately, it got re-railed into rasslin.

Rock 1998-2000. Peak WWF.

LOL @ Hollywood Hogan

ECW fantastic entertainment. Rhino, Mike Awesome, The Sandman, Lance Strom, Sabu, Hardcore Bob Holly, Rob Van Dam, Shane Douglas, Roadkill.
I'm from Philly. Love me some ECW. Loved Rhyno, RVD, The Sandman (where Steve Austin got his drinking gimmick from), The Dudleys, Sabu, Mick Foley, a young Rey Rey... Mike Awesome could've been a megastar in this business.

I also liked the bWO. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I loved Bret Hart. I never got why he wasn’t considered a superstar as I think you and some others told me. Him and Benoit were such precise technicians.

C7450AED-FFC0-4963-8780-7F50F186C615.jpeg

Advertisement
Got OC job with Carolina panthers. Dude has shot up the ranks fast
Not that fast considering just about every offensive coach with a pulse has gotten a promotion within a year of being on McVays staff basically lol.

But seriously, ANY Young offensive coach that has dreams of being an NFL HC should do anything they can to be on McVays coaching staff

Not that fast considering just about every offensive coach with a pulse has gotten a promotion within a year of being on McVays staff basically lol.

But seriously, ANY Young offensive coach that has dreams of being an NFL HC should do anything they can to be on McVays coaching staff
Just wonder how many started as a college RB coach and is now nfl oc

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was designing them plays Richt was calling. All 4 go long. Well spoken guy though so i can see how he would do well in interviews and wish him the best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back