Coaching (Thomas Brown) - I hope the Panthers don’t serve shrimp at catering!

Advertisement
I can't see the post you quoted, cos **** that schtick, but yeah it's a hire I predicted. Not so much Brown, but a young OC that's going to be happy not calling plays whilst Reich flexes his muscle.

Bring this guy back.
C71CFED5-EE89-4916-83FE-9B4F391BB17A.gif

Advertisement
Do they?

We've had Morgan, Beason, Olsen and erm... like Corn Elder for a bit? We never draft Canes
players no, but in general it feels like a significant amount

those players, then ken dorsey as qb coach, rob chudzinski as OC, thomas brown now as OC, joe brady was never affiliated with the canes but talked about here at nauseum and was OC in carolina, etc.

sure there are a few others I can't think off of on the top of my head

and i'm sure I just notice the connection more as a fan of both teams but it is kind of cool how often the panthers get brought up on a canes message board

Advertisement
Yeah, like “hitting his head against a wall” excited. 😃
I mean it is what it is at this point (a John Foxism there for you). Hopefully he stole McVay's playbook on the way out and he's being groomed for the long-term as a play caller under Reich.

Advertisement
I loved Bret Hart. I never got why he wasn’t considered a superstar as I think you and some others told me. Him and Benoit were such precise technicians.
I loved Outcasts of Poker Flats.

Advertisement
I loved Bret Hart. I never got why he wasn’t considered a superstar as I think you and some others told me. Him and Benoit were such precise technicians.
Bret was a natural. Probably top 3 technical wrestlers of all time along with Curt Hennig and his brother Owen, RIP to both. But he was a lil too cheesy as a babyface and he lacked one thing IMO... CHARISMA. His charisma will never match or equal HBK, The U's own, Stone Cold, Macho Man, Razor Ramon or even a guy I don't like, Hulk Hogan.

Oh yeah, Thomas Brown.

P.S. I think shrimp stinks and I'm allergic. And if I wasn't, deadass wouldn't eat a sea ****roach. 🤷🏿‍♂️ Gimme a ribeye.

His biggest problem was he was a total mark for himself & took his gimmick too serious.

His nickname amongst the boys was “Brat” Hart, because whenever he didn’t get his way he would whine & throw fits.

Without question one of the greatest workers ever in the business, but nobody ever puts himself over more than Bret in his stories about how everyone did him wrong & he was just this innocent little angle who everyone else was out to get.

A lot of guys have done shoots where they said he was very difficult to work with early on his career, but he is credited by a lot of guys as giving them their best match ever. Many have said when he wasn’t complaining about the strap he was a marvel to work with, but he would only do business if it benefited him.

His biggest problem was he was a total mark for himself & took his gimmick too serious.

His nickname amongst the boys was “Brat” Hart, because whenever he didn’t get his way he would whine & throw fits.

Without question one of the greatest workers ever in the business, but nobody ever puts himself over more than Bret in his stories about how everyone did him wrong & he was just this innocent little angle who everyone else was out to get.

A lot of guys have done shoots where they said he was very difficult to work with early on his career, but he is credited by a lot of guys as giving them their best match ever. Many have said when he wasn’t complaining about the strap he was a marvel to work with, but he would only do business if it benefited him.
Oh, and that, too.

I'm tired of his sour grapes.

Advertisement
Back