Thomas Brown and Dugans needs to call the plays for the rest of the season.....

pimpcane1

Junior
not bc I want this to happen, mind you. But bc I have a feeling this is what they will try to sell for next season as change. Might as well get a start to that failed strategy so they can feel the heat of that absolutely not working.

Advertisement
At least we have one great offensive mind on the team.

Makes it easier to do play-call by committee.

Advertisement
All hope is lost this staff is cooked.

Bro these nitwit's fans like KrazyCane will buy that sh:t would actually work.

UM admin will try everything to sell this fan base a sh:t sandwich bc they know they are in damage control. They know enough Miami fans will buy into a failed strategy.

It's a very Mork and Miami thing to do.

Last edited:
Where was this said? Mork has his play sheet infront of his face and mouthing the calls into the mic every time he is seen on TV.
I know. Unless i was not understanding it correctly, brooklyn dee said it in another thread. There are like a bunch of people on those headphones. I dont understand it but ill take his word for it. He doesnt just make stuff up. I don't know what percentage of plays he's calling. Someone else can probably recap the thread. If i can find it i will link it.

Edit for link: https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/brooklyndee-coach-macho.139210/page-4#post-3558970

Advertisement
I know. Unless i was not understanding it correctly, brooklyn dee said it in another thread. There are like a bunch of people on those headphones. I dont understand it but ill take his word for it. He doesnt just make stuff up. I don't know what percentage of plays he's calling. Someone elae can probably recap the thread. If i can find it i will link it.

I think what Brooklyn may mean by calling plays is scripting the running plays that he likes for which ever opponent Miami plays. Not the actual calling of plays and order which they are called during the game. That's just my guess, tho.

I think what Brooklyn may mean by calling plays is scripting the running plays that he likes for which ever opponent Miami plays. Not the actual calling of plays and order which they are called during the game. That's just my guess, tho.
I just pasted the link above. It goes to the page.

I just pasted the link above. It goes to the page.

Thanks, so my understanding of what Brooklyn is trying to say is that Mork has final say over all plays.

I say lets remove Mork from any play calling at all and beat Miami/BOT and Mork to the punch. Because you know that Miami is going to do everything possible to appease Richt and keep sh;t status quo.

I have serious doubts anything will change next season. And if it does it will be a Mork retread (lily, bobo, mcclendon, ect) .

Advertisement
That guy is an idiot and doesn't know Miami's CO-OC's are Dugans and Brown.

Dugans is CO-Oc? I think I missed that news. And why the f*ck are you losing your shiit? The other guy was snarky about 2 people calling plays. I reminded him that Clemson has two people calling plays muthafcker.

Advertisement
Dugans is CO-Oc? I think I missed that news. And why the f*ck are you losing your shiit? The other guy was snarky about 2 people calling plays. I reminded him that Clemson has two people calling plays muthafcker.

Not losing my sh:t just explaining that dude is **** and came off condescending bc he doesn't know sh:t.

Dugans got the CO-OC title last off season.

Last edited:
I know. Unless i was not understanding it correctly, brooklyn dee said it in another thread. There are like a bunch of people on those headphones. I dont understand it but ill take his word for it. He doesnt just make stuff up. I don't know what percentage of plays he's calling. Someone else can probably recap the thread. If i can find it i will link it.

Edit for link: https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/brooklyndee-coach-macho.139210/page-4#post-3558970

TBrown, always calls the fullback dive... I know,..... I was one of the guys with the headphones.

TBrown, always calls the fullback dive... I know,..... I was one of the guys with the headphones.

You are 100% correct. The entire game browns yells to do the FB Dive. Richt screams Run left. Jon Richt Screams HB run up the Gut. Dugans Screams 4 verts. Whoever screams the loudest is the play they go with.

636460397092433803-USATSI-10405958.jpg

Advertisement
Back