This year

Advertisement
Off topic, but got ****....how many Monies we got on this bih??! It’s like we have our own version of Babies (Da Baby, Lil Baby, Baby). Lol.

Are you looking at just the starters or the entire roster? Because if you look at this years depth plus experience it’s better than the 2016 squad

I'm looking at the starters. On offense we definitely had more NFL talent at the skill positions. I would take a healthy King over Kaaya. Would Harley or Mallory start on the 2016 team? Those are our best receivers in 2021. Chaney and Walton are a wash. Yearby and Cam are the same.

QB Kaaya
Rb Walton, Yearby, Gus
WR Coley
WR Berrios
WR Richards
TE Njoku, Herndon

On defense I would give the edge to 2016 because of the DL. Would anyone on the 2021 DL start on the 2016 unit? Secondary is wash between units. Even though their young, I would take the 2016 linebackers.

DE Big Chad, D Jax
DT Norton, Moten
DT McIntosh, Willis
DE Joe Jack, Trent Harris
LB Shaq
LB Pinkney
LB McCloud
CB Corn Elder, Mike Jax
CB Colber, Redwine
FS RayShawn Jenkins, Ja Johnson
SS Jamal Carter,

I'm looking at the starters. On offense we definitely had more NFL talent at the skill positions. I would take a healthy King over Kaaya. Would Harley or Mallory start on the 2016 team? Those are our best receivers in 2021. Chaney and Walton are a wash. Yearby and Cam are the same.

QB Kaaya
Rb Walton, Yearby, Gus
WR Coley
WR Berrios
WR Richards
TE Njoku, Herndon

On defense I would give the edge to 2016 because of the DL. Would anyone on the 2021 DL start on the 2016 unit? Secondary is wash between units. Even though their young, I would take the 2016 linebackers.

DE Big Chad, D Jax
DT Norton, Moten
DT McIntosh, Willis
DE Joe Jack, Trent Harris
LB Shaq
LB Pinkney
LB McCloud
CB Corn Elder, Mike Jax
CB Colber, Redwine
FS RayShawn Jenkins, Ja Johnson
SS Jamal Carter,
Ok if you going by just starters u have a compelling argument. But as a overall roster of talent this squad has them. 2016 Dline had just as many ?s coming into that szn as well...I see you didn’t wanna post the Offensive line lol. I think we can agree this squad has more depth there..at QB I’m taking this room all day before Brad/Malik/walkons..at Running back this team has 5 capable guys in Rooster, cam, Don, brown, Thad
WR this team has more depth but the top 3 from 16 certainly is better...at TE I’m taking this rooms depth as well..At LB in 16 there was nothing behind the 3 fresh. We’ll see what happens in the fall tho...and DBs I’m taking this years team. Again depth.

Idk about the coaching being top notch, but we have definitely have enough to win 10+ games & the coastal this year.

If we lose to UNC that’ll kiss the Coastal goodbye, UNC losing both their RB’s but are bringing back all their WR’s, so once again if we can’t cover we’ll have a rough time dealing with them on the road.

Advertisement
Idk about the coaching being top notch, but we have definitely have enough to win 10+ games & the coastal this year.

If we lose to UNC that’ll kiss the Coastal goodbye, UNC losing both their RB’s but are bringing back all their WR’s, so once again if we can’t cover we’ll have a rough time dealing with them on the road.
I thought UNC had their best receiver opt out of the bowl game against TAM. Not sure why he would do that and return to school the following season

Dyami Brown declared for the draft. He had 55 receptions for 1099 yards last year.

Is our most talented team in a long time, if we don’t win some **** games there’s some issues

Our coaching is top notch too...
100% agree with the talent on this team and the coaching has improved also except the jury is still out on Diaz as a true top notch head coach. He has made some very good off season changes but we still need to see his coaching ability when playing the better teams on are schedule.

Advertisement
Back