This will probably never happen again

When you read/hear stuff like that, it's usually in pursuit of the "SUPERFOODS," which is so dumb. There aren't really any "superfoods" in the context of people thinking of certain food items as though they are the fountain of youth or a magic potion to a better life.

Eggs are good or bad based on what? Eggs are probably bad if you try to survive soley off of them or if you have an allergy to them. They may be good if you eat them in moderation.

It all depends on a multitude of things like your lifestyle, eating habits, and genetics.
It's also often the Center for Science in the Public Interest making a splash headline. Shrimp, eggs, coconut oil.

Butter was bad for you because of the fat, you should use margarine, then they discovered trans fats.

Advertisement
When you read/hear stuff like that, it's usually in pursuit of the "SUPERFOODS," which is so dumb. There aren't really any "superfoods" in the context of people thinking of certain food items as though they are the fountain of youth or a magic potion to a better life.

Eggs are good or bad based on what? Eggs are probably bad if you try to survive soley off of them or if you have an allergy to them. They may be good if you eat them in moderation.

It all depends on a multitude of things like your lifestyle, eating habits, and genetics.
The big question is - Are pop tarts a superfood and how many is too many??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
tell me loki GIF

Racism / Bigotry
Just due to my opinion that no other man BUT Saban could bring so many alphas together. I know it’s mention ALOT about how stacked this coaching staff was but thought it was kinda cool to see our very own prepping for the 2016 cotton bowl.

I am doing an assignment for my biomechanics/ kinesiology degree and was using Scott Cochran in my report and came across this old video.

Coach Mariel brought in **** near an entire staff of "alphas" his first year here, didn't he? We see how well that panned out. Chemistry and fit are much more important.

Advertisement
Bro, the face this guy is making is how I feel whenever I look at the receipt after leaving the grocery store these days. It’s like $7 for a box of friggin cereal now, $10 for a 12-pack of sodas. The other day I spent, no lie, almost $600 on groceries. These people have lost their minds out here.
I would love to reply but the Mods would like those convos taken elsewhere so I can only say I understand...

Advertisement
This is "elsewhere", but there's an inflation thread in Town Hall.
Oh My Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live
......... Yea I guess that's why it's in "Off Topic"..... Thus me once again displaying the attention span of an empty coffee cup... lol..

Advertisement
Back