This week's Suckeyestreit thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaneFan79

Senior
https://www.diehards.com/acc/kirk-herbstreit-miami-hurricanes-acc

The boy toy of so many on CIS picks Miami on Saturday, but still makes sure to deliver the backhand compliment...Wisky, with that killer schedule, is sure better than the 'Canes, right Kirky knob polishers?

I''ll give an assist on this to ACC Comish John Swofford, who would send UNC and Duke to the CFP every year if he could...The refs sure call it that way.

Advertisement

TheUBack

Taking a break
F Kirk. F ESPN. Fukk Gayday. If they're not Bailey or Zagacki and they're media they're out to screw us. They constantly slander our name. F them. I'm gonna quit watching that whole fairy festival.

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Can we talk about Beano Cook saying we'd be favored in Vegas over Bama in a title game instead? Anyone have the clip? I think it was on Fox Sports- Winnipeg.

CaneFan79

Senior
Can we talk about Beano Cook saying we'd be favored in Vegas over Bama in a title game instead? Anyone have the clip? I think it was on Fox Sports- Winnipeg.

Beano said the Miami Hurricanes were the greatest dynasty since Caesar's Rome, IIRC. Not sure if that was a Caesars Palace Sports book endorsement, but I'll take it!

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner

Beano said the Miami Hurricanes were the greatest dynasty since Caesar's Rome, IIRC. Not sure if that was a Caesars Palace Sports book endorsement, but I'll take it!

Haha. Then he went into a diatribe about Ron Powlus winning the Heisman this year over that Penn State rb. Dude is just a fountain of knowledge!

Cribby

All-American
Premium
Canefan79 and Kirk sitting in a tree , k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love, second comes marriage, third comes canefan79 in a baby carriage

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
About time for some auto band language entered into the bylaws for creating a Herbalstreets thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.