This was 'offensive'....

Advertisement
He actually would be the epitome of a power spread guy that would fit the style Mario seems to want

He can coach quarterbacks. He also doesn’t have an entire offensive staff, so you can keep Mirabal and Smith if you want to. He’s a one man band essentially. He just got $6M from the gator last December and he gets $1M every July for the next 6 years. He can easily be had for what Gattis is making.

I’ll be honest here , if your OC search goes like “ alright heres the deal, I have my own OL coach , co OC / wr coach and likely bringing my rb coach from Oregon but you can call the plays ….deal”? That’s a real problem when hiring a guy to run the entire offense. What OC worth his salt would so that without any of his guys ? That’s how you end up with a scorned OC that’s leaving his previous school beciase he’s because he’s butthurt.

I’m just saying lol
Yeah it definitely was a recipe for disaster but he's not letting mirabal go and if we let field go that might bite us with the TE class we have. So there could be 3 spots rb/wr/qb and obviously OC that take one of the mentioned. Does a decent OC take that knowing they can bring 2 of their guys maybe more in GA'S? Idk going to be Interesting

Advertisement

Yeah, but Fur Man has had 4 consecutive top 10 recruiting classes. That's how they hung up those yards on Clemson. One day when Mario gets talent like Fur Man, we'll see similar results.

Advertisement
gattis is flat out dog shi!t , i mean highschool coach is a big step up from radio

Attachments

• 1C9282FB-B14B-41EB-AB56-B6BC68B0BEE0.jpeg
    1C9282FB-B14B-41EB-AB56-B6BC68B0BEE0.jpeg
    1,023.1 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
even if we somehow finish 7-6 with a bowl win and a win vs pitt, I miss when we could score points under lashlee

I could stomach losing those games as we knew we could score points

watching this disaster of an offense mixed up with my nfl team (the panthers) who also are historically bad on our offense just leads to a dreadful weekend

currently panthers losing 6-3 in the 4th quarter. I'm not sure I even remember what a normal offense looks like at this point

Mario strikes me as a guy that would keep Gattis just because everyone is saying to fire him
that or he's so prideful I can see mario trying to execute gattis mafia style for causing mario to lose favor with the hometown fans and conning him into hiring as OC here

He can coach quarterbacks. He also doesn’t have an entire offensive staff, so you can keep Mirabal and Smith if you want to. He’s a one man band essentially. He just got $6M from the gator last December and he gets $1M every July for the next 6 years. He can easily be had for what Gattis is making.
Mullen for OC/QB, and a new WRC known for skill development and recruiting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back