This was a beat down.

Advertisement
Defense had WRs running open all over the place. Lucky for us they dropped passes. QB at times had way too much time to throw
We rushed four and only blitzed on third and long. We still got pressure. Whipple schemes his receivers open with rubs and crossing routes. They didn't score and the only touchdown came off a King interception

Advertisement
Advertisement
If King doesn't throw those 2 interceptions, Pitt only has 9 points.

Baker>>> Lashlee this game.

Defense looked good. Lashlee/King needs to go back to the drawing board. Playcalling was erratic today.

It feels like we were out of sync today, but we just had a more talented team
I feel like he was trying to establish the run more. He wanted to make a statement and it wasn’t bad. I hate the read play. I like the straight hand offs and let them go. But I get it because that sets up the 2 td throws.

Whatever helps you sleep at night defending these bad coaches struggling against inferior opponents
I’m not defending the coaches, but you have this mindset that we’re supposed to be destroying “Inferior” ACC teams every week. What in the last 18 years have you seen that makes you believe that?

I’m not defending the coaches, but you have this mindset that we’re supposed to be destroying “Inferior” ACC teams every week. What in the last 18 years have you seen that makes you believe that?
Yes, we need to destroy inferior ACC teams if our fans claim we are improving. Otherwise... same + same = same!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back