This team has so much GRIT!

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
Its **** near surprising... so use to watching us fold like clock work before Coach Richt. This is what championship teams are built on.

I won't say another bad thing about any player on this roster...still may critique but every person on this team belongs.

Yes I agree our playcaling needs work... if Coach Richt could call plays like he does in the 2 minute offense we would score 40 a game.

Other than that ****... Malik Rosier is ICE cold under pressure, this game was a bigger win than FSU in terms of being in position to get to the ACC championship.

What a time to be ALIVE!! :rickflair2:

Advertisement
Its **** near surprising... so use to watch us fold like clock work before Coach Richt. This is what championship teams are built on.

I won't say another bad thing about any player on this roster...still may critique but every person on this team belongs.

Yes I agree our playcaling needs work... if Coach Richt could call plays like he does in the 2 minute offense we would score 40 a game.

Other than that ****... Malik Rosier is ICE cold under pressure, this game was a bigger win than FSU in terms of being in position to get to the ACC championship.

What a time to be ALIVE!! :ricflair:

[video=youtube;2sSofokAIiw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sSofokAIiw[/video]

Facts Berrios Herdon and Homer running thru tackles at the end and Langham not giving up on the play. I love it

Advertisement
Back