This team has so much GRIT!

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Its damn near surprising... so use to watching us fold like clock work before Coach Richt. This is what championship teams are built on.

I won't say another bad thing about any player on this roster...still may critique but every person on this team belongs.

Yes I agree our playcaling needs work... if Coach Richt could call plays like he does in the 2 minute offense we would score 40 a game.

Other than that damn... Malik Rosier is ICE cold under pressure, this game was a bigger win than FSU in terms of being in position to get to the ACC championship.

What a time to be ALIVE!! :rickflair2:

CFLCane

Junior
Its damn near surprising... so use to watch us fold like clock work before Coach Richt. This is what championship teams are built on.

I won't say another bad thing about any player on this roster...still may critique but every person on this team belongs.

Yes I agree our playcaling needs work... if Coach Richt could call plays like he does in the 2 minute offense we would score 40 a game.

Other than that damn... Malik Rosier is ICE cold under pressure, this game was a bigger win than FSU in terms of being in position to get to the ACC championship.

What a time to be ALIVE!! :ricflair:
[video=youtube;2sSofokAIiw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sSofokAIiw[/video]

CaneandAbel

Junior
Facts Berrios Herdon and Homer running thru tackles at the end and Langham not giving up on the play. I love it