This Staff Plays Favorites By Keeping Certain Players out of the competition

Advertisement
baker is garbage, i've been telling you morons this for ages

that guy is flat out absolute trash. UAB shot themselves in the foot all night long, just like western michigan did last season. If they don't have a gazillion penalties we probably lose one of the two.

You act like its 10 years ago?! lol.. its 2020.. He told me watch the video, I pulled it up and dude almost ran a 5 flat.. I hope the dude is better and faster, but we need more talent.. I heard we got a 5 star locked up tho in this class, Rumph doin work
What was your 40 as a rising junior in HS?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah big conspiracy. Coaches don’t really wanna to win and keep their jobs. Instead, they prefer to pick their favorite players and play those guys even if other guys are better. And I know this because I’m at every practice, just like OP, so I know all the little details that go into the decisions about PT.

There is no way Amari Carter is a better safety than Gilbert Frierson.. but Frierson was never given the opportunity to challenge him at the safety spot. The scheme is trash but Keontra Smith on the field with Frierson is much better than any one of those two on the field with Carter. If anybody should be the 3rd and 4th safeties in the rotation it should be Frierson and Keontra.

Same with LBers... lol at Jennings and Brooks being so much better than McCloud at MLB that they beat him out easily. But instead of the staff simply demoting him to 3rd string they automatically start him at WLB. So Sam Brooks can’t play WLB on the fly over Ragone but McCloud can and not only that he can start over everybody else that’s already lined up at that position??

I’ve been saying this day one since I saw Jon Ford.. he is the definition of looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. How in the fck is he better than Jordan Miller or any other up and coming DT on our roster?? Ford shouldn’t even be in the 2 deep... so none of the guys behind those three are better than Ford??.. they moved a DT to DE to protect him smh.

The scheme is trash but the staff makes it worse with their favoritism and overall philosophy of playing anybody over a freshman including walk ons.
Believe me I know especially about the defensive line part. Blissett is better than ford miller nesta hunte and Cam Williams at defensive end. PERIOD!

Advertisement
This thread and some of the takes are downright embarrassing.

Manny and Baker are literally coaching for their professional lives and some dimwits out there think they’re benching guys who give them a better chance to win cause they “like” some other kid more?

Jfc.
👎🏾

Manny is basically a CIS posters coaching at Miami

He believes the CIS motto that 5 stars heart>Talent
I not gonna lie kock slayer I usually cringe at your stupid *** takes but this one had me in crutches!!

Advertisement
This ***** gotta be ego. "My scheme is so next level no way a pup can come in here and execute at a high level."

If that's the case your scheme sucks. Simplicity drives success in college football.

Favoritism is a competition killer; and Manny's on watch after the Rousseau-Patchan situation.

There is no way Amari Carter is a better safety than Gilbert Frierson.. but Frierson was never given the opportunity to challenge him at the safety spot. The scheme is trash but Keontra Smith on the field with Frierson is much better than any one of those two on the field with Carter. If anybody should be the 3rd and 4th safeties in the rotation it should be Frierson and Keontra.

Same with LBers... lol at Jennings and Brooks being so much better than McCloud at MLB that they beat him out easily. But instead of the staff simply demoting him to 3rd string they automatically start him at WLB. So Sam Brooks can’t play WLB on the fly over Ragone but McCloud can and not only that he can start over everybody else that’s already lined up at that position??

I’ve been saying this day one since I saw Jon Ford.. he is the definition of looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. How in the fck is he better than Jordan Miller or any other up and coming DT on our roster?? Ford shouldn’t even be in the 2 deep... so none of the guys behind those three are better than Ford??.. they moved a DT to DE to protect him smh.

The scheme is trash but the staff makes it worse with their favoritism and overall philosophy of playing anybody over a freshman including walk ons.
Lmfao

Are they takes for the elite programs? Difference between a take for Wake Forest and Clemson

Fact is we haven’t won a battle for an elite CB recruit while we have for majority of our other positions
I don't think so. With the exception of Brevin Jorden, we haven't won one recruiting battle at any position against the elite teams until this recruiting class (which still hasn't enrolled yet). You can say Rooster but I wouldn't call FSU elite. Chaney, I believe some of those teams are going to regret not recruiting him.

Advertisement
Back