This Staff Plays Favorites By Keeping Certain Players out of the competition

You can take up for Rumph all you want, he needs to recruit and develop better players.. its facts, since you have his shuttle, what is his 40?

Just about every corner on this roster was a take for 90% of the P5 teams out there. Those aren’t scraps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe the defense is gonna feast this year. MCloud was the biggest disappointment in the game and easily performed the worst of anyone IMO. Harrison Hunt was a great surprise and is an impressive athlete for that position. Stop complaining about who starts. Probably at least 30 kids played. We have a handful of very versatile athletes with Carter, Frierson, Smith amongst others. Bradley Jennings looked stout! Many snaps we had Bubba, Carter and Gurvan on the field together with carter playing MLB. This will be a good defense

Advertisement
Here is the tape.. you should watch it also, I hope the kid is does good but we need recruit super talents and we missing out. Rumph aint it

Dude that video is from when, 2018??

Looks like he’s about 15 years old in it with zero technique in when running that 40.

This video is the basis for your scorching hot take?

Lmao. Be better than this.

Here is the tape.. you should watch it also, I hope the kid is does good but we need recruit super talents and we missing out. Rumph aint it

Lmao. Dude that video is from when, 2018??

Looks like he’s about 15 years old in it with zero technique in when running that 40.

Rhis video is the basis for your scorching hot take?

Lmao. Be better then this.
He could have been battling an injury too. I know kids who’ve camped wifh all kids of alignments

Are they takes for the elite programs? Difference between a take for Wake Forest and Clemson

Fact is we haven’t won a battle for an elite CB recruit while we have for majority of our other positions
Christian Williams was a bama and LSU take who Saban was ****ed didn’t sign early. We flipped couch from Michigan and dunson from fsu. You people just babble randomn stuff

I believe the defense is gonna feast this year. MCloud was the biggest disappointment in the game and easily performed the worst of anyone IMO. Harrison Hunt was a great surprise and is an impressive athlete for that position. Stop complaining about who starts. Probably at least 30 kids played. We have a handful of very versatile athletes with Carter, Frierson, Smith amongst others. Bradley Jennings looked stout! Many snaps we had Bubba, Carter and Gurvan on the field together with carter playing MLB. This will be a good defense
I don’t like manny and baker like that but we were a missed holding call and bad fumble away from holding them to 3 points. Their Rb and top wr will play in nfl

Advertisement
Christian Williams was a bama and LSU take who Saban was ****ed didn’t sign early. We flipped couch from Michigan and dunson from fsu. You people just babble randomn stuff

Yes sir.

My best friend does business with Christians grandfather, pops told him Christian was told to EE or his spot wouldn’t be guaranteed. They went to LSU then Miami , moms fell in love with UM and the staff, they had a surprise birthday party for her, big cake and the whole nine yards. The deal was sealed on that visit regardless if bama was taking him.

Advertisement
Dude that video is from when, 2018??

This video is the basis for your scorching hot take?

Lmao. Be better than this.
You act like its 10 years ago?! lol.. its 2020.. He told me watch the video, I pulled it up and dude almost ran a 5 flat.. I hope the dude is better and faster, but we need more talent.. I heard we got a 5 star locked up tho in this class, Rumph doin work

He could have been battling an injury too. I know kids who’ve camped wifh all kids of alignments
hope so.. But I can only go off what I see.. Wish him and us the best, hope he becomes lockdown, I will be rooting for him

Advertisement
Back