This Staff Plays Favorites By Keeping Certain Players out of the competition

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
There is no way Amari Carter is a better safety than Gilbert Frierson.. but Frierson was never given the opportunity to challenge him at the safety spot. The scheme is trash but Keontra Smith on the field with Frierson is much better than any one of those two on the field with Carter. If anybody should be the 3rd and 4th safeties in the rotation it should be Frierson and Keontra.

Same with LBers... lol at Jennings and Brooks being so much better than McCloud at MLB that they beat him out easily. But instead of the staff simply demoting him to 3rd string they automatically start him at WLB. So Sam Brooks can’t play WLB on the fly over Ragone but McCloud can and not only that he can start over everybody else that’s already lined up at that position??

I’ve been saying this day one since I saw Jon Ford.. he is the definition of looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. How in the fck is he better than Jordan Miller or any other up and coming DT on our roster?? Ford shouldn’t even be in the 2 deep... so none of the guys behind those three are better than Ford??.. they moved a DT to DE to protect him smh.

The scheme is trash but the staff makes it worse with their favoritism and overall philosophy of playing anybody over a freshman including walk ons.

Advertisement
There is no way Amari Carter is a better safety than Gilbert Frierson.. but Frierson was never given the opportunity to challenge him at the safety spot. The scheme is trash but Keontra Smith on the field with Frierson is much better than any one of those two on the field with Carter. If anybody should be the 3rd and 4th safeties in the rotation it should be Frierson and Keontra.

Same with LBers... lol at Jennings and Brooks being so much better than McCloud at MLB that they beat him out easily. But instead of the staff simply demoting him to 3rd string they automatically start him at WLB. So Sam Brooks can’t play WLB on the fly over Ragone but McCloud can and not only that he can start over everybody else that’s already lined up at that position??

I’ve been saying this day one since I saw Jon Ford.. he is the definition of looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. How in the fck is he better than Jordan Miller or any other up and coming DT on our roster?? Ford shouldn’t even be in the 2 deep... so none of the guys behind those three are better than Ford??.. they moved a DT to DE to protect him smh.

The scheme is trash but the staff makes it worse with their favoritism and overall philosophy of playing anybody over a freshman including walk ons.

2-10

Advertisement

Our staff are who they are.... I mean they started Patchan ahead of Rousseau for like 4 games until Rousseau forced their hands with his play. But I'm not surprised. Our head coach was basically given the job without us interviewing anyone. He turns around and hired all his pals. Its all about who know and who likes you at Miami these days.

I remember when starting a freshman over a veteran player that’s going to make the same mistakes or more was common at UM. You can’t tell me a cb like Isaiah Dunson would look worse than DJ Ivey.
If he doesn’t know anything, he definitely would look worse. These youngins didn’t get the process this season. Coaches gotta learn these new guys as well as see the progression of the older guys. It’s still a pandemic and they still all have a ton of work to do. They just wanted film. Moving forward in the season, the coaches can see who’s learning and improving flaws or staying still.

Our staff are who they are.... I mean they started Patchan ahead of Rousseau for like 4 games until Rousseau forced their hands with his play. But I'm not surprised. Our head coach was basically given the job without us interviewing anyone. He turns around and hired all his pals. Its all about who know and who likes you at Miami these days.
Rousseau wasn't full tilt coming back from the injury and they were trying to bring him along slowly to help prevent further injury, or reinjury.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here's a little story from the last championship team....I was mentoring a player & in his senior year his position coach had him demoted as a backup. The GF kept complaining to me that the coach was playing favs & he was distraught- especially worried about the upcoming draft implications....my answer was perhaps that was the coaches way of pushing him to his potential by trying to motivate him....sure enough a few games later he was starting & spent years playing in the NFL. That being said, sometimes coaches will try anything to get a kid to play to his potential and stop slacking in practice, in the classroom or???

Advertisement
This is all it comes down too.... our administration doesn’t get it, our athletic department doesn’t get it, and our coaching staff doesn’t get it. been that way for 15+ years

Right? Julio Frenk should definitely be telling Blake Baker who should start at CB.

Trust me dude, you're the one who doesn't get it.

CIS...
leaving kali uchis GIF by Tyler, the Creator

Advertisement
Back