This seems troubling....

Belafonte305

Dan Enos Favorite 3rd down play
Premium
Offensive line and DT were arguably our worst positions, yet we have no commits at these positions. How do we expect to improve without new blood and competition? Kaya got pummeled this year.

Advertisement
lol you joking right? Visits for those positions don't start until Jan, this weekend visits were for the guys who Enroll in Jan, Sit back and enjoy the ride

The line was young so should get much better. The dline with coaching won'tbe great but should be good enough even though I admit CMR has to steal one of the UGA DT

My guess even if we land a few DT he will go the Juco route to get 1 or 2 more. My take would be 4 DTs this class. Two Juco two in the class

Advertisement
Brother Richt will bring us a monster class on NSD. trust me.

but the 2017 class.....smh. the 2017 class will leave Miami with a national title.

My guess even if we land a few DT he will go the Juco route to get 1 or 2 more. My take would be 4 DTs this class. Two Juco two in the class

There's no room for that.1 or 2 tops,we brought in 4 last year,Fines,Norton,Willis and mcintosh.

Gerald Willis, courtel Jenkins, Anthony moten, Kenderick Norton will be a solid group next year.

Advertisement

There's no room for that.1 or 2 tops,we brought in 4 last year,Fines,Norton,Willis and mcintosh.

Agreed. We have guys that are still developing along with Willis who had to sit out a year when he transferred. I think Richt brings in 1 DT. On OL, I'm not sure who he'll bring in, but I hope it's a tackle and not guard-type player as we have too many of those on the line with the Kehoe gems.

Advertisement

wait untile he purges the team we will have room than. Crow is one of many who should be sent across the street

Advertisement
DL and DT's are the least of my worries assuming we have a good DL coach and good defensive scheme. Willis, Thomas, Norton, Moten, Jenkins, possibly AQM, Harris, Jackson.... That's a ton of talent on the DL. I've said it before about the OL, they were young and inexperienced as ****. The only true natural LT we have was a freshman who should've redshirted but of course didn't under Golden. The OL next season will be a much improved unit in which it should be St. Louis-McDermott-Linder-Isadora-Darling.... That's a ton of talent on that OL. McDermott was coming back from a serious injury, Darling isn't a LT, St. Louis wasn't ready to start, Linder and Isadora were the most experienced but the whole OL was just in shambles this year. Milo & Sunny should be the top reserves which is solid. Do we need to add recruits to both sides of the line? Of course, that's a given. This is Miami and we should be stacking 4* & 5*s every year but the talent is there on each side. Inexperience and comradery is the issue for the OL and coaching is the issue for the DL(well the whole team in general). Assuming we have the right coaches, the DL and OL will be pretty good next season IMO and much improved.

don't want the juco route. seriously have not seen how juco's end up doing any better off the back then true frosh.

Brother Richt will bring us a monster class on NSD. trust me.

but the 2017 class.....smh. the 2017 class will leave Miami with a national title.

Can you remove the avatar. If Richt does a ****** job, I will blame you for it. You did the same thing with Olsen.

Advertisement
Back