This Season Is Mario’s Year 1 and Its going to be a Great One.

IMG_9403.gif

Advertisement
We are a 8-4 Team with the upside to go 9-3. 10-2 and Mario will be in talks for ACC coach of the year.

Considering last years failure of a season, this would be a steady improvement (8-4 or 9-3), with momentum going into year 3.

Enjoy TVD this year, because next year could be a struggle with that position.

Advertisement
The Kool-Aid is extra strong and laced with pure Cane sugar this year but I'm guzzling it down because, well, why not?

I'm 71 and watched us go from the valley to the mountain top and back down again (twice). I would love to see us climb the mountain again!

Go Canes!!!!

Unfortunately in modern big-time football there are no mulligans. No freshman rule to erase the F in calculus.

New high profile coaches need to hit the ground running their first year on the field and in recruiting. The good news is that Manny left the cupboard full and Mario recruited his *** off last year. The bad news is that Mario **** the bed on Saturdays. Middle Tennessee State, Duke etc.

Really need a huge year or it's going to get ugly. But I think it's doable.

Advertisement
Last year was a scratch.. not able to get the right coordinators, injuries, and lack of talent.

This year complete roster overhaul… elite recruiting in high school and transfer portal. The right coordinators and a full year for Coach Mario to get the foundation and his plan in place.

Really excited for the season I can tell we are going to surprise a lot of ppl with the level of success we’re going to have this season and how it will further benefit us on the recruiting front this class and going forward.

MARIO IS THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB… I’m just enjoying the ride these next 10+ years under his program.

:backyard-pool:
What do you expect from him in year 2?

Mike Norvell who all the “mopes” are so scared of now went 3-6 his 1st year, 5-7 his 2nd year and lost to JVST that season. And he turned that into a 10 win season his 3rd year. Yet the clowns who think they’re the “logical” side of CIS think they decide what Mario has to do for them to not put him on a “hot seat”

“If Mario doesn’t meet my demands at this time right now for me then he’s done here” 🤡 :diaf:

IMG_0579.jpeg

IMG_0580.jpeg

Advertisement
Last year was a scratch.. not able to get the right coordinators, injuries, and lack of talent.

This year complete roster overhaul… elite recruiting in high school and transfer portal. The right coordinators and a full year for Coach Mario to get the foundation and his plan in place.

Really excited for the season I can tell we are going to surprise a lot of ppl with the level of success we’re going to have this season and how it will further benefit us on the recruiting front this class and going forward.

MARIO IS THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB… I’m just enjoying the ride these next 10+ years under his program.

:backyard-pool:
I'll take that bet ASAP. Wrong hire who is way over his head. Please let's put some skin on your beliefs

I'll take that bet ASAP. Wrong hire who is way over his head. Please let's put some skin on your beliefs

How is Mario way over his head at a lesser fb program ?? lol get off the crack meth combo pack. You making noise on the internet isn’t reality you’re just another hating *** nut job that think you have some sort of power and decision making over this FB program :jordan: 🤡

Last edited:
What do you expect from him in year 2?

I expect to see a Miami football team that has shown visible progress. And I don’t care about wins and losses.. I believe Miami is going to win 9 games but even if they only win 7 I’m still going to support Mario and the fb program knowing that he’s going to continue to build and upgrade this team up to where it needs to be get back on the national stage. Simple as that.

Advertisement
FYI anywho who dislikes my original post in any form is a clown . Lol you all really think you’re the “sane” “logical” crowd being so called mopes when youre really just a bunch of delusional 2nd life bxxxx that thinks somebody gives af about you being mad bc Mario is the coach :jordan:

Gtfoh and gon play in traffic 🤡🤡
We don't agree on a lot of things, but Im 100% with you on this.

And welcome back. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I expect to see a Miami football team that has shown visible progress. And I don’t care about wins and losses.. I believe Miami is going to win 9 games but even if they only win 7 I’m still going to support Mario and the fb program knowing that he’s going to continue to build and upgrade this team up to where it needs to be get back on the national stage. Simple as that.
If he wins 7 games in year 2 with the unprecedented investment Miami has made in him and football, what gives you the confidence he's the man to bring us back?

Advertisement
Back