This Season Is Mario’s Year 1 and Its going to be a Great One.

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
Last year was a scratch.. not able to get the right coordinators, injuries, and lack of talent.

This year complete roster overhaul… elite recruiting in high school and transfer portal. The right coordinators and a full year for Coach Mario to get the foundation and his plan in place.

Really excited for the season I can tell we are going to surprise a lot of ppl with the level of success we’re going to have this season and how it will further benefit us on the recruiting front this class and going forward.

MARIO IS THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB… I’m just enjoying the ride these next 10+ years under his program.

IMG_8724.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
You don’t get a scratch when you make what he makes ….Ol boy at Duke did more with less year 1 stop it…with that being said I’m still optimistic about this upcoming season…which is year 2 lol

Last edited:
You don’t get a scratch when you make what he makes ….Ol boy at Duke did more with less year 1 stop or …with that being said I’m still optimistic about this upcoming season…which is year 2 lol

He makes what he makes bc he earned it… last year wasn’t going to amount to **** regardless. This is Year 1 and Mario’s doing a great job going into his first real cfb season.

Advertisement
Mike Elko & Duke completely 100% kills your argument for last year being a scratch. Duke looked like a Sun Belt team in 2021.

No it doesn’t bc that’s Duke and their business idc they’re not going to be in contention for anything relevant ever as it relates to cfb.. this is Miami. We would’ve still underachieved and we weren’t going to the ACC championship even if Nick Saban was the head coach. So it doesn’t matter.

FYI anywho who dislikes my original post in any form is a clown . Lol you all really think you’re the “sane” “logical” crowd being so called mopes when youre really just a bunch of delusional 2nd life bxxxx that thinks somebody gives af about you being mad bc Mario is the coach :jordan:

Gtfoh and gon play in traffic 🤡🤡

Advertisement
Win Total 7.5, Acc Champion odds 18/1, Nat'l title odds 150/1...We are a middle of the pack team with some upside if things go our way. Just like recruiting, temper your expectations or you will likely get burned again.

Advertisement
Win Total 7.5, Acc Champion odds 18/1, Nat'l title odds 150/1...We are a middle of the pack team with some upside if things go our way. Just like recruiting, temper your expectations or you will likely get burned again.
Enjoy it while you can. If a big time QB doesn’t show up on campus between now and next summer, Miami’s win total is gonna be sitting at an even 6 probably -130ish in 2024.

****Assuming nothing major happens with any of the teams on the schedule. Coaching changes, probation, mass exodus, etc.

Advertisement
You don’t get a scratch when you make what he makes ….Ol boy at Duke did more with less year 1 stop or …with that being said I’m still optimistic about this upcoming season…which is year 2 lol
I personally don’t think that’s a good take. Remember Kirby and Sagan’s very first years? They were scratches. Mario is the man for the job. This is the real year one.

Mike Elko & Duke completely 100% kills your argument for last year being a scratch. Duke looked like a Sun Belt team in 2021.

Ya but the point being…year one success or failures often don't have any predictive value of a regime moving forward. So while their job is to be commended, it isn't indicative of much moving forward.

Advertisement
Back