This says everything about our 2019 QB's....

Advertisement
@Canedog you feel “indifferent” my boy?? If vandyke come in here and wins the job or makes it close that means Jarren nor kosi nor tate got better

Diaz said about Tyler Van Dyke:

"He is a quarterback’s quarterback. He wants to be the first one in the building and the last guy to leave. You have to have that type of mentality in your quarterback room to excel.

Which means our QB's this year DIDN'T have that mentality.

Read between the lines CIS homies..

He gave Tate that same exact compliment word for word last year when we landed him. Diaz added it should make Williams and Perry compete harder to match Tates routine.

"He is a quarterback’s quarterback. He wants to be the first one in the building and the last guy to leave. You have to have that type of mentality in your quarterback room to excel.

Read between the lines CIS homies...

There's no coach in America who can win games with lazy, soft, and psychologically weak players...especially at the QB position.

I'm as angry about 2019 as anyone here-- but thank God "there's always another year" of Canes football and new players to put our hopes on.

TVD is going to come in and own this ****....

J-Williams is going to cry about it and then transfer...

Kosi is going to sit on the bench..

And Tate is going to become a hair stylist for his model girlfriend.
I’m not saying he’s the best OC available, but Kendal Briles turned a WR into a very good college QB.

Enos has taken three 4star QBs into inconsistent at best college QBs.

This debate has been had 1,000 times, anyone arguing that Enos is a good OC, or more specifically, a good OC for Miami has no business being on this site

Advertisement
I’ll make it real simple...this stapes evaluations on EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY S U C K S !!!

I’m sure if the NCAA did not grant Tate a waiver to play this season, everyone would be proclaiming him as the savior of our program next year.

Advertisement
Yeah yeah yeah. The current guys are the problem and the new guys are the saviors. Until they aren't, we miss the "leadership" of the guys that left ( yeah the guys he bashed) and then after not being able to blame anyone else, Diaz will be shown the door. Two more years of this.

This has been going on since Kyle Wright.
Longer than that. I remember people getting excited for Berlin replacing Dorsey. He had a better arm, and as we all know THAT is the most important thing for a QB to have. Before that, people were excited for Dorsey to replace Kelly, because he was more accurate, and we all know THAT is the most important thing for a QB. Before that, we were excited about Kelly replacing Covington, because Kelly was a real dual threat, so we thought at the time, and we all know THAT is the most important trait a QB can have is dual threat ability. Before that we were excited about Covington replacing Clement, because he simply wasn't Ryan Clement. And we all know, that is the most important thing for a QB. Don't be as bad as the QB before you.

I could go on, and maybe one day I will. Right now I will celebrate our .500 record while I can.

There's no coach in America who can win games with lazy, soft, and psychologically weak players...especially at the QB position.

I'm as angry about 2019 as anyone here-- but thank God "there's always another year" of Canes football and new players to put our hopes on.

Haha

Haha :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

You still believe ANYTHING Manny says?

Was hoping the kid is real good .....BUT now considering Manny's thoughts about him :unsure: ....now I'm really worried

Learned long ago with Manny...you believe ONLY when you actually see it.....NOT when he just says it

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back