This says everything about our 2019 QB's....

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
Diaz said about Tyler Van Dyke:

"He is a quarterback’s quarterback. He wants to be the first one in the building and the last guy to leave. You have to have that type of mentality in your quarterback room to excel.

Which means our QB's this year DIDN'T have that mentality.

Read between the lines CIS homies...

There's no coach in America who can win games with lazy, soft, and psychologically weak players...especially at the QB position.

I'm as angry about 2019 as anyone here-- but thank God "there's always another year" of Canes football and new players to put our hopes on.

TVD is going to come in and own this ****....

J-Williams is going to cry about it and then transfer...

Kosi is going to sit on the bench..

And Tate is going to become a hair stylist for his model girlfriend.

Advertisement
Yet he wanted Tate to transfer here. This staff's opinions about player's potential is worth as much as dental floss at a Willie Nelson concert.

Of course he wanted Tate to transfer here just like your *** did I'm sure. U always want to add talent to your team...but sometimes when they get here and U begin to coach them U realize that talent may not be as advertised...it happens all the time at every program in the nation

Of course he wanted Tate to transfer here just like your *** did I'm sure. U always want to add talent to your team...but sometimes when they get here and U begin to coach them U realize that talent may not be as advertised...it happens all the time at every program in the nation
That justifies publicly *****ing about them? Especially after going out of the way to claim they were busting their ***? All those stories we heard about Tate staying late and getting extra reps with the receivers.

Advertisement
I really hope Manny is banking on TVD to be his savior. Jarren, Kosi, & Tate all have issues and at this point i think we all agree none are "the guy" but they all should be good for 8-10 wins minimum

That justifies publicly *****ing about them? Especially after going out of the way to claim they were busting their ***? All those stories we heard about Tate staying late and getting extra reps with the receivers.

Maybe that was before he got knee deep into that camel toe?

You're not wrong OP, Jarren has looked soft as **** and Kosi just can't seem to put it together. But it's the coaches that must find a way. He mentioned putting Jarren in the pistol so he's trying. But it's on him up keep doing more and more until it clicks. We pay him to win and find a way.

"He is a quarterback’s quarterback. He wants to be the first one in the building and the last guy to leave. You have to have that type of mentality in your quarterback room to excel.

There's no coach in America who can win games with lazy, soft, and psychologically weak players...especially at the QB position.

I'm as angry about 2019 as anyone here-- but thank God "there's always another year" of Canes football and new players to put our hopes on.

Hey man, tell coach diaz to STFU with his wash, rinse and repeat ****. Always running his mouth like a girl to the media and annointing players prior to ever playing a college game. I see thus far he hasnt gotten smarter, still running his mouth, already setting tvd up for failure, cause alot of yall in here gobbling up every word this thus far incompetent headcoach keeps feeding yall. Coach diaz has no credibility to be annointing nobody, he needs to shut his *** up, and coach. If tvd doesnt pan out, he'll start singing the same song about the next recruit, here's a sample:

Coach diaz on transfer tate:

“Tate Martell, in addition to what he can do on the field with his athleticism and his ability to to make plays with his arm and his feet, we looked at Tate as a gym rat, he’s an excellent X’s and O’s guy, he’s a guy that loves the game and he’s always in his playbook.

We thought he would help change the culture in our quarterback room.

On January 1st we weren’t sure we had a quarterback on our campus we thought we had talented guys like N’Kosi Perry and Jarren Williams were very talented but we just felt like that room lacked the maturity level to really lead a program like the University of Miami.”

///////////////////////////////////////

So again coach diaz, STFU, you not credible, you have to earn that moreso than the players that have to earn playing time.

Advertisement
It's too bad we are in a place where we have to hope TVD is the real deal and can take over as a true freshman and save our ***. But it is what it is

It actually doesn't say anything. Much like your posts.

Manny let Jarren back after pouting and threatening to transfer after not starting. Manny brings in Tate knowing he’s a spread QB but puts the kid in a pro style offense and wonder why he ain’t excelling. Create packages for the kid but only to run, you know he can throw at least decently. Kid gets ****ed and goes the Jarren route and you put him at receiver to smooth things over. Kosi is Kosi.

But Manny is not going to wash his hands with this as if it’s all on the kids. Him and Enos created, nurtured, and now trying to kill the problem. He’s more to blame than any of these QB’s. They are only going to do what you allow them to do and get away with

Advertisement
So he's already got an out about being "young" again next year. We should ask him to tell us when a team in college football isnt young anymore. Do 75% of the starters have to be re seniors before you're not young anymore?

Smh..absolutely no problem with manny and Enos saying what they’ve said about the QBs. If you don’t think they’ve said this to those guys in building y’all tripping. And probably in not so nice ways..if articles like that chases a guy out of the building then they need to go. For all the bashing y’all do on boards like these y’all really acting soft. Manny and Enos saying what needs to be said instead telling the kids one thing in the building and then coming out painting a rosey picture..I’ve seen Dabo say he wants more from his QBs before..I’ve seen Saban..I’ve seen a whole bunch

Advertisement
Smh..absolutely no problem with manny and Enos saying what they’ve said about the QBs. If you don’t think they’ve said this to those guys in building y’all tripping. And probably in not so nice ways..if articles like that chases a guy out of the building then they need to go. For all the bashing y’all do on boards like these y’all really acting soft. Manny and Enos saying what needs to be said instead telling the kids one thing in the building and then coming out painting a rosey picture..I’ve seen Dabo say he wants more from his QBs before..I’ve seen Saban..I’ve seen a whole bunch
Yeah I love how the everyone on here complains about the players being soft....yet wants the coaches to treat them soft.

So he's already got an out about being "young" again next year. We should ask him to tell us when a team in college football isnt young anymore. Do 75% of the starters have to be re seniors before you're not young anymore?
If Van Dyke comes in and makes it a legit comp in the spring then Jarren and kosi and tate should be ashamed of themselves tbh..jarren only gonna be a soph, kosi a Jr but a 4th year junior( grade transfer maybe)

Yet he wanted Tate to transfer here. This staff's opinions about player's potential is worth as much as dental floss at a Willie Nelson concert.

He should have known that Tate sucked and was a mental midget before getting him on campus?

#MOARstupidtakes

He should have known that Tate sucked and was a mental midget before getting him on campus?

#MOARstupidtakes
No, but he didn't have to go out of his way to promote him on social media. Manny's marketing was better than his coaching. It's like when Reebok spent all that money to promote who's the best athlete, Dan or Dave? Only Dan failed to qualify.

If you're going to talk up your players, then they better deliver. If not, then don't bash them to deflect blame from your coaching failures.

Advertisement
Back