This program is run by losers

McGahee2TheHouse

All-American
Premium
Blake James said:
“He’s the perfect person for this job,” James said. “I think it’s important for everyone to recognize that while the NCAA sanctions are no longer lingering out there, we’re still dealing with the ramifications of being under that cloud for over two years and that’s the reality. It’s important for everyone to look at that.
“At the same time, we’re getting better as a program. There are so many things we can look at with that game on Monday night and say, ‘If this went this way,’ those different types of things. As I look at it and I do my evaluation, we’re getting better as a program. If we’re continuing to get better as a program, then our coach is doing the job that he needs to do. It’s not maybe going to be as fast as every fan wants it, but there’s a lot that goes into bringing the program back to national prominence.”

Still making excuses about the cloud and making evaluations based on meaningless hypotheticals.

I suggest everyone do their part and boycott going to games and supporting this administration.

http://www.gofundme.com/FireAlGolden

Advertisement
I would buy the cloud if its the reason we aren't competing for the National Title but we aren't even competing with fringe top 25 teams at this point. I only donate a couple hundred bucks a year but they aren't getting it this season.

Advertisement
The acceptance of mediocrity and irrelevance starts with the school President and rolls downhill.

They really believe that **** too. These guys actually believe the cloud has anything to do with poor play on the field.

People worried about embarrassing these ***** with banners. **** James and Golden. Fly them banners every **** week and put both their names on it. Have signs at every game bashing these *****.

It's been the case for over a decade. Everything this program has endured during that time has been SELF INFLICTED, which makes it that much more frustrating.

We have an inherent, built-in, logistical advantage in recruiting...there's simply no excuse for this program EVER losing more than 3-4 games in a season based on that alone. We're the definition of mis-managed sleeping giant.

If we get a staff in here with half a clue.....this ship would turn around fast. I still honestly believe this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
People worried about embarrassing these ***** with banners. **** James and Golden. Fly them banners every **** week and put both their names on it. Have signs at every game bashing these *****.

Yep. Totally agree.

At this rate we will be a top 25 team in 12 years.

They really believe that **** too. These guys actually believe the cloud has anything to do with poor play on the field.

What the **** does the Cloud have to do with having 10 players on the field or rushing three, 400 lb DL, or calling 18 bubble screens in a row?

I don't think there is a more incompetent athletic department in all of college sports.

What the **** does the Cloud have to do with having 10 players on the field or rushing three, 400 lb DL, or calling 18 bubble screens in a row?

I don't think there is a more incompetent athletic department in all of college sports.
Whats amazing is they some how made a good basketball hire.

The cloud makes us play soft.

This is why you start flying banners early and often. Fake James is Al's puppet do boy. He's been indoctrinated by Jim Jones and would eat ***** if Al told him to. Good thing he's a weak AD who won't make the call on Al.

Advertisement
why is anyone surprised? Blake James is probably the AD just because the previous one left and they didn't want to have to search and to pay anyone extra to come in.

crossover22[]_[];1965613 said:

Larranaga came to them!!!

They just extended Jim Morris!!!!!!

Beat me to it

Advertisement
This is utterly disheartening. This man knows nothing about building a dominant football program. He will be perfectly content winning 8-9 games while looking respectable. Hurricane football is doomed.
Blake James said:
“He’s the perfect person for this job,” James said. “I think it’s important for everyone to recognize that while the NCAA sanctions are no longer lingering out there, we’re still dealing with the ramifications of being under that cloud for over two years and that’s the reality. It’s important for everyone to look at that.
“At the same time, we’re getting better as a program. There are so many things we can look at with that game on Monday night and say, ‘If this went this way,’ those different types of things. As I look at it and I do my evaluation, we’re getting better as a program. If we’re continuing to get better as a program, then our coach is doing the job that he needs to do. It’s not maybe going to be as fast as every fan wants it, but there’s a lot that goes into bringing the program back to national prominence.”

Still making excuses about the cloud and making evaluations based on meaningless hypotheticals.

I suggest everyone do their part and boycott going to games and supporting this administration.

http://www.gofundme.com/FireAlGolden

Well then. I guess they didn't do anything hahaha

Advertisement
Back