This one takes the cake

My first post here... I had to join to vent. Not only does Al and his whole staff need to go but the ***king idiot athletic director as well....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't worry. I heard him say they would look at everything and see what needs to be improved. Surely things will change now. Wait, didn't he say that at the end of last year. Oh crap, he is just lying again.

I disagree. We'd probably have a worse record if we didn't pad the schedule with Arky St. And FAU or whatever.

Advertisement
This fuccin Al Golden dude, i swear. Excuses look at Al and say, "****, man. U good!" Someone please fire this clown. Ive already screwed up my liver watching this "product" he's trotting out on the field every **** week.

Advertisement
Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 42s43 seconds ago

Al Golden: "We are what our record says we are. But we're better (this year) in so many ways."

Yeah, cause they were able to convince people again not to fire their asses.

We would have 8 wins, maybe 9 if the wind was right in half of our games. Hard to play against the wind consistently.

Advertisement
Al just needs to GTFO. Just go. This whole mess makes me ill. What a BS artist. Can't believe we are going to have to watch this mess for God knows how long. I feel like burning my damned degree at this point. I hate this school and its dumb###, ####ed up administration that much.

Skrew all of them. Again; WORST RUN INSTITUTION OF HIGHER LEARNING ANYWHERE!

attachment.php

I just want to know why santa put all um fans on the naughty list.

Honestly, WTF is/was going on with that athletic dept? Fours years ago, our choices were Randy Edsall, Marc Trestman, and Al Golden. Was that really the best we could do? No vision at all..

Advertisement
Back