This offense scores 40+ with a QB like Tua

With our roster, a new o line coach, new QB coach, and new OC, we can score 35 a game!! No matter how good a QB is, he's only as good as his OLINE, coaches, and play scheme, will allow!

Advertisement
Thats unfortunate.

Morks job was to put together an offense that scores more than 14 with a QB like perry.

Guess he got confused.

And Perry is who exactly? What has he accomplished that makes you think he is a good QB?

If Perry was the goods Rosier wouldn't have been starting.

Not to say Perry can't be good or doesnt have potential but up to this point he hasn't shown anything at QB

With our roster, a new o line coach, new QB coach, and new OC, we can score 35 a game!! No matter how good a QB is, he's only as good as his OLINE, coaches, and play scheme, will allow!

So David Greene, Aaron Murray, Stafford were all good because of Richt and his offensive gameplan?

So David Greene, Aaron Murray, Stafford were all good because of Richt and his offensive gameplan?

The most terrifying question for them, one that makes them very angry, is "do you think that maybe there's something wrong with the type of kids we are recruiting in south Florida?"

Advertisement
He’s hitting All the wide open Receivers constantly being missed by our QBs not reading the defense or going through progressions.

.... am I 10000% right or what like always smh 🤦‍♂️
And if we had Tua AND just an average OC we’d score 60 a game

Richt is incapable of landing a QB of Tua's caliber, so it's a pointless discussion.

Special QBs have made incompetent coaches look brilliant many times before. Tua would certainly give Richt a chance to field a Top 20 offense for only the second time in two decades.

Advertisement
Did those QB's have an Oline that resembled the effectiveness of a screen door in a submarine? Did those QB's only have 3 plays to work with? Did those QB's have a real QB coach? Are you sure we're not comparing apples to oranges?
I'm not comparing Perry to Stafford!!,... But if stafford had to line up behind our Oline,..have NO QB coach, and an OC that had forgotten all but 5 plays form his 30yr old playbook, he wouldve looked like *** too!

Advertisement
Some of yall overthink this Will Grier was still at Florida they are undefeated. U change mckenzie milton at UCF for Malik Rosier and UCF has 4 losses

Advertisement
And Perry is who exactly? What has he accomplished that makes you think he is a good QB?

If Perry was the goods Rosier wouldn't have been starting.

Not to say Perry can't be good or doesnt have potential but up to this point he hasn't shown anything at QB
Perry is the QB Mork decided he wanted running his offense.

I guess your point is that Mork is a really really bad evaluator of talent.

I don’t think that’s true. I just think he’s a bad OC and a bad quarterback coach.

Perry is the QB Mork decided he wanted running his offense.

I guess your point is that Mork is a really really bad evaluator of talent.

I don’t think that’s true. I just think he’s a bad OC and a bad quarterback coach.

This 100 percent on Mark Richt to still not have a QB in year 3. Exactly why he should have hired an OC from the jump.

Advertisement
Back