This offense scores 40+ with a QB like Tua

Advertisement
Well.. I guess.. technically since we averaged 34 ppg in Kaaya's last year.. you'd have to think that having a dual threat, 5* Heisman contender under center would add 6 ppg to an offense.

But this is kinda like saying if we had Barry Sanders we would rush for 200 ypg. Elite players are always worth more yards and points. Doesn't necessarily mean that was because of the offensive system though.

Either way.. can you imagine a coach saying "all I need is the best QB in college football and my offense would score 40 a game"?

Advertisement
Ummm, lots of teams would be scoring 40+ with tua. Some people don’t realize he was an excellent prospect coming out of HS - dominated all the QB competitions

Advertisement
College Football is all about the QB. If you don't have a good QB, you don't have a good offense and you certainly aren't going to win anything of significance. Quick, name the last Heisman trophy contending QB at Miami, or a QB who won even one national post season award, or even got on any All-American post season list........... Exactly

And yet we all wonder why Miami hasn't won more than 10 games in the last 17 years. Coaching can help make up for some of it, but the truth is, if you don't have a QB (and if you don't happen to be Bama) you're not winning a title

Advertisement
He’s hitting All the wide open Receivers constantly being missed by our QBs not reading the defense or going through progressions.

.... am I 10000% right or what like always smh 🤦‍♂️

DCEF7A12-5F80-434D-A974-C3D806CF1911.gif

Advertisement
Tua can read the defense, trick the QB spy, go through his progressions, and hit the receiver in the best position to make the play all in 2-3 seconds.

Most offenses has a pre determined go to receiver including Richts but it’s on the QB to make the right play consistently.

Advertisement
Back