This NIL in a gmail get very interesting

No, it sucks to pay to view any internet site because they purposely make the experience so bad instead of paying because they make the experience so good.
We’ve literally gotten better information on here during this recruiting cycle, and far sooner, than 247 or Canesport - for free - with ads. If you want it without the ads then

FDA63988-A257-433D-9820-FFD09F32E018.gif

#PayAndrew$25orSTFU

#AndrewMakesCISaBetterPlace

Advertisement
Then stop freaking complaining. I hated the ads, paid 25$ and guess what? No more ads.
It’s amazing so many of you are on board with this. They could charge for the site to make money by claiming the content is so good, but instead purposely make it nearly unreadable to pressure you to pay them just to be less annoying. Great plan, sign me up! It’s the principle of the matter. Stop acting like your a big baller because you paid $25 to solve a problem they purposely created to dip into your pocket. You let everyone use you like that?
/probably

It’s amazing so many of you are on board with this. They could charge for the site to make money by claiming the content is so good, but instead purposely make it nearly unreadable to pressure you to pay them just to be less annoying. Great plan, sign me up! It’s the principle of the matter. Stop acting like your a big baller because you paid $25 to solve a problem they purposely created to dip into your pocket. You let everyone use you like that?
/probably
Lounge Tears

Advertisement
/probably
Funny what some people spend their money on.....
Their choice though. So it is what it is.

Advertisement
/probably
You're a smart guy and you know we have to generate revenue to stay in business.

We choose the option we did because it allows us to keep everything free, which giving users the option to remove ads. We could have built the subscription service around content, forum access, or even things like updating avatars. Our website has largely been successful because we offer the same content free that other sites charge for. Charging our current user base for content would be a disaster and would put us in a worse situation than we were.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back