This NIL in a gmail get very interesting

Advertisement
My hope is that they don't use stupid websites like that one to market themselves. Hopefully the university is allowed to hire an agent to assist with deals and contracts.
I thought I had read somewhere that any deals or sponsorships had to be setup and coordinated by the player only without any help or involvement from the school. If so, I can't imagine the schools being allowed to use an agent or agency of any sort to assist the athletes.

This is why all of our players were having videos of their decision to leave or go. I know some people dunked on that, but honestly I think that is where things are going whether we like it or not.

And even though this will help them 'build their brand', my understanding is that under the current proposal, the school still can't be part of any negotiations. So they can help hype the kids so they can get more attention, but it's up to the kids and/or someone else to turn that into money. Of course everyone knows that even if the school doesn't officially participate in that, they will find ways to unofficially help the kids.

Advertisement
My hope is that they don't use stupid websites like that one to market themselves. Hopefully the university is allowed to hire an agent to assist with deals and contracts.
I hope people can actually read the page without having to click away ads like this place.

I hope people can actually read the page without having to click away ads like this place.
F9C036B2-91BC-4ED1-B755-FFAF4CA6FCAE.gif

I was being assured that Miami was doing nothing about this, remember @RVACane? We were told “Manny“ was doing nothing, when I responded it’s mainly the athletic department, not Manny, but anyway here you are. Now who knows if this is enough, or if this outfit is good enough, but like I said when we were having a discussion, every P5 college football team is doing something.

Advertisement
I thought I had read somewhere that any deals or sponsorships had to be setup and coordinated by the player only without any help or involvement from the school. If so, I can't imagine the schools being allowed to use an agent or agency of any sort to assist the athletes.
Correct, I'm working right now with a state senator in Indiana to get our own NIL legislation passed as a contingency plan in case a federal bill takes longer than expected. In Florida the school can provide education but can't facilitate any deals. The Influencr partnership is made to help the players grow their social media followings. Every passed and proposed piece of legislation in the country so far has included language on allowing agents/representation for the athletes

Correct, I'm working right now with a state senator in Indiana to get our own NIL legislation passed as a contingency plan in case a federal bill takes longer than expected. In Florida the school can provide education but can't facilitate any deals. The Influencr partnership is made to help the players grow their social media followings. Every passed and proposed piece of legislation in the country so far has included language on allowing agents/representation for the athletes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah it sucks to pay all that money to join this site and have to endure ads on top of it.
No, it sucks to pay to view any internet site because they purposely make the experience so bad instead of paying because they make the experience so good.

Advertisement
Back