This man says "oh hai guyz, lol"

He is not their handler and does not have that type of influence over them no matter what he tweets

He's a grimy little man but some of you guys overstate his influence

Cmon man, don't be naive. He was on the Fire staff (or at least heavily involved). He has a very strong connection with these kids. He has a history of shadiness with SEC programs and now 2 of his 7on7 kids who were supposedly all set to commit to the Canes all of a sudden said they'll hold off on deciding and then presto! they're bama signees?? You think that's coincidence? I've been following recruiting a long time to know shenanigans were involved here.

his tweets to them are what make me believe your post, not sure if he got paid for it but im pretty sure he told them something if not him someone else, the timing of the change of heart was way too quick, if it happened through the course of the year it wouldnt be as shady looking but the timing of everything or the lack of timing is suspect, to add he has a lot of pull with a lot of kids, i know for a fact he speaks negative of the program and that rubs off on kids, it rub off on TV

Advertisement
He is not their handler and does not have that type of influence over them no matter what he tweets

Cmon man, don't be naive. He was on the Fire staff (or at least heavily involved). He has a very strong connection with these kids. He has a history of shadiness with SEC programs and now 2 of his 7on7 kids who were supposedly all set to commit to the Canes all of a sudden said they'll hold off on deciding and then presto! they're bama signees?? You think that's coincidence? I've been following recruiting a long time to know shenanigans were involved here.

his tweets to them are what make me believe your post, not sure if he got paid for it but im pretty sure he told them something if not him someone else, the timing of the change of heart was way too quick, if it happened through the course of the year it wouldnt be as shady looking but the timing of everything or the lack of timing is suspect, to add he has a lot of pull with a lot of kids, i know for a fact he speaks negative of the program and that rubs off on kids, it rub off on TV

Then the staff has to do something about that. At this point this is the regime's 4th year, 4th year, they have been watching this class play since they were freshmen down here, if some guy can have a bigger affect on these kids than our staff, something is really really wrong with what our staff is doing.

Or how about they never had any intentions on committing at that event? I know when I saw that they were going to commit at tryouts I knew it was just a ploy to get the media there because Sofla express had so much media at their try outs and nobody planned on going to the fire's. He didnt stop them from committing at the event. The Fire coaches used their two biggest prospects as bait and the fans and media ate it up.

Or how about they never had any intentions on committing at that event? I know when I saw that they were going to commit at tryouts I knew it was just a ploy to get the media there because Sofla express had so much media at their try outs and nobody planned on going to the fire's. He didnt stop them from committing at the event. The Fire coaches used their two biggest prospects as bait and the fans and media ate it up.

You know... At times you could at least try to make it seem like you're being a little less self-serving!

First, he's not on the fire staff. He's on another 7on7 staff. I'm not being naive. I know who handles their recruitment, and it's not Genron.

I never said nothing shady went on, I'm just saying it wasn't Genron. I'm 100% positive on that. He doesn't handle their recruitment

Advertisement

First, he's not on the fire staff. He's on another 7on7 staff. I'm not being naive. I know who handles their recruitment, and it's not Genron.

I never said nothing shady went on, I'm just saying it wasn't Genron. I'm 100% positive on that. He doesn't handle their recruitment

So you know who is handling their recruitment and that there is something shady going on? --- needless to say, but I'm curious.

I do know who is handling their recruitment and it is not genron. I don't know if there is something shady going on. Even if there was something shady going on I wouldn't put it on the board tifwiw

Then the staff has to do something about that. At this point this is the regime's 4th year, 4th year, they have been watching this class play since they were freshmen down here, if some guy can have a bigger affect on these kids than our staff, something is really really wrong with what our staff is doing.

i agree, ive been very critical of the staff about this exact issue

i first thought that but the more and more their recruitment went on i started to stray from that

Advertisement

Genron has been on that Fire staff and I know for a fact that he coaches SBB and Ridley on last year's team. He may not be a current Fire coach but he has coached there before.

304.gif

Advertisement
Back