This man says "oh hai guyz, lol"

Two things:

1. That piece of **** needs a Louisville Slugger across the face.

2. :ibisroflmao: @ that beetle juice looking creature. What an ugly mother ******.

Advertisement
Two things:

1. That piece of **** needs a Louisville Slugger across the face.

2. :ibisroflmao: @ that beetle juice looking creature. What an ugly mother ****er.

Ol Gen has that ****** strength, tho...

214.gif

Genron is a shady character, but he had nothing to do with SBB and Ridley committing to Bama. Genron isn't even their handler/mentor.

A lot of people get attached to Genron, but they're are a plethora of handlers not only in south Florida but throughout the country. Some of them aren't coaches either. Kids usually listen to a "handler" they've known for a large portion of their life, multiple coaches, and most importantly their family.

Like I said, Genron is a shady character but he is not influencing as many kids as people make it out to be. He's not even Champagnats best recruiter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genron is a shady character, but he had nothing to do with SBB and Ridley committing to Bama. Genron isn't even their handler/mentor.

A lot of people get attached to Genron, but they're are a plethora of handlers not only in south Florida but throughout the country. Some of them aren't coaches either. Kids usually listen to a "handler" they've known for a large portion of their life, multiple coaches, and most importantly their family.

Like I said, Genron is a shady character but he is not influencing as many kids as people make it out to be. He's not even Champagnats best recruiter.

Genron stated after Ridler & SBB announced they'd be making their commitment at the 7v7 practice, Genron tweeted (after he was outed by members on this board), he was going to go get in SBB's ear. Whether he actually does have contact with them or he was pulling a Shapiro, there a lot of this Gebron hatred comes from. The guy is no better than Shapiro in my opinion. He can f'ing evaporate himself with a cannon for all I care.

He is not their handler and does not have that type of influence over them no matter what he tweets

He's a grimy little man but some of you guys overstate his influence

Advertisement
He is not their handler and does not have that type of influence over them no matter what he tweets

**** him. Tired of hearing/reading his name. Unless the next time I see it, "got hit by a bus" comes after it, it will probably continue to equal bad news for Miami.

**** him. Tired of hearing/reading his name. Unless the next time I see it, "got hit by a bus" comes after it, it will probably continue to equal bad news for Miami.

Genron isn't automatically bad news, just whenever there is bad news his name is thrown out as an excuse.

Genron isn't automatically bad news, just whenever there is bad news his name is thrown out as an excuse.

[/URL][/IMG]

More than likely his negative impact is overemphasized by some and overly minimized by others.

Advertisement
I dont get why we waste our time bringing Beetlejuices little brother up. He isn't **** but a waste to this board **** him and please let's not give him the satisfaction of even thinking about him

Advertisement
What? I understand that there has to be a Grey area to remain competitive now a days, but ****, as a fan of college sports, I have no respect for a guy that wants to ruin the integrity of something that should not be corrupted. ******* loser, to **** dumb and ignorant to succeed in anything else in life, so he takes advantage of kids and corrupts college athletics.

Advertisement
What? I understand that there has to be a Grey area to remain competitive now a days, but ****, as a fan of college sports, I have no respect for a guy that wants to ruin the integrity of something that should not be corrupted. ****ing loser, to **** dumb and ignorant to succeed in anything else in life, so he takes advantage of kids and corrupts college athletics.

College athletics was corrupt to the core long before he was born.

Miami has win without the elite recruits.. f*cking Aubum got into the NC game with 3 star guys all over the roster. It's the coaches schema!!!

Auburn got into the national championship game with top 10 classes in each of the past four years. They greatly underachieved after Cam headed to the league under Chizik, but immediately returned to relevance once Malzahn took over as their head coach.

Rivals class rankings...

2010 - 4th
2011 - 7th
2012 - 10th
2013 - 8th

Let's not pretend like they were a bunch of scrappy overachievers. The talent was there, but they went from disappointments to national title contenders once Malzahn and his staff took over.

This. Auburn's roster is/was littered with 4-5 stars.

Yeah man... People talk chit way to fast. Anything that sounds good and supports their story. As for Gernon, anyone who is on the take is NO good for the sport. It's needs to be legit. The kids are the ones getting hurt in the end...

Still a scumbag for leaching off highschool kids talents. Jock sniffing wanna be

Cmon man, don't be naive. He was on the Fire staff (or at least heavily involved). He has a very strong connection with these kids. He has a history of shadiness with SEC programs and now 2 of his 7on7 kids who were supposedly all set to commit to the Canes all of a sudden said they'll hold off on deciding and then presto! they're bama signees?? You think that's coincidence? I've been following recruiting a long time to know shenanigans were involved here.

Advertisement
Back