This Man Is Looking To Return To College

Advertisement
He's another one of these phony Parcell's coaching tree guys that thinks he's smarter than everyone. All those ex Patriots guys are corches, big time.

View attachment 33745

All corches huh?

Belichick isn't an ex Patriot is he?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Belichick

Assistant head coach and secondary coach to the New England Patriots in 1996 under head coach Bill Parcells when they lost to the Green Bay Packers in the Super Bowl.

Do you want to try again or do you enjoy being wrong? You're very good at it.

I think it is implied people who coached under Belichick who have left New England have been all terrible. Weiss, Crennell, Mangini, OBrien, McDaniels......all those guys have been total failures without Belichick and Brady.

Go back and pretend you are on the inside with Donna lmao.

That isn't what you said, jabroni. You said the Parcells tree was a failure in New England and I said Belichick was part of that tree and a success. Then you got salty and tried to say he wasn't part of that tree and then I made you look dumb by showing you that he was. Now you're trying to further distract from your lack of knowledge by saying that the Belichick tree is the failed one. Stick to one topic while youre running around with your head cut off and being wrong.

Did you say you wanted to see my fancy picture with the school president? I'd be glad to show you.

IMG_0833.jpg

Now Golden Showers stop being so incredibly butthurt that I was wrong about Golden being fired and instead examine your life that you felt the need to create a new account because your other one was banned for a week and you couldn't handle it. How pitiful is that?

137789328_Kobe_U_Mad_xlarge.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back