This King Kid is Legit but...

Who will be our Stevenson or Corbin.

Couple things we all need to keep in mind

1. He's spent a good amount of ye with those WRs
2. He's going to have to get used to a new coach and staff.
3. There's some experience on this squad that he'll have to compete with

Definitely looks like a competitive guy and up for the challenge.

What ****es me off is that Jarren and Kosi made sure they worked hard enough to keep Tate off the field, and if this guy cant come in and win that damned job, and hopefully show TVD the ropes, we're still up ****'s creek w/o a paddle.

I hope he wins it, and sends at least one of those current guys off packing. Williams and Perry have been a problem!

Advertisement

What ****es me off is that Jarren and Kosi made sure they worked hard enough to keep Tate off the field, and if this guy cant come in and win that damned job, and hopefully show TVD the ropes, we're still up ****'s creek w/o a paddle.

I hope he wins it, and sends at least one of those current guys off packing. Williams and Perry have been a problem!
Bro relax..go watch some big booty ****

Our Keith Corbin actually might end up being Keith Corbin, because he's supposedly following King to whichever school he's transferring to. Might end up being bullsh*t, but we'll see.

Advertisement
A GT QB who had 50!tds ain’t coming here to sit.

King starts no matter what Jarren/kosi/Tate do
I believe you, but that doesn't make our on-line better immediately nor does it change the fact we don't have legit WRs currently 'on paper'

I'm just saying, there's some real *** things to consider even though we actually have something g to be excited about....lets not count the chickens right away.

Advertisement

Boss, big difference between Tate and King. King has actually performed at an Heisman level in college before, Tate barely touched the field before he transferred here. King will win the QB competition. He truly is a dynamic athlete where unlike Tate, he can actually throw the ball...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Boss, big difference between Tate and King. King has actually performed at an Heisman level in college before, Tate barely touched the field before he transferred here. King will win the QB competition. He truly is a dynamic athlete where unlike Tate, he can actually throw the ball...

Its still comical to me that this guy, transfer tate's name keeps getting brought up, he's just the great white hope that failed, brings nothing to the ACC conference. Going to be a good qb competition that's for sure, when a team is 6 & 6, im just happy coach diaz doesnt have to cow-tie down to jw15 and his fake UM tattoo again, let's see how real he is about UM now, lol.

QB competition is over. Our guys aren't beating this guy out, not a chance.

What's amazing to me is that on paper, we've got what I said this team needed to go to a decade and a half ago. Spread teams out, showcase a dynamic and fast offense, then the local guys will beg for offers.

Love it, just hope the OL takes huge strides to make it all come together.

Advertisement
Back