This is why we still have high expectations...

I can't stand those fuccs, to be honest fam.
I figured as much but was really curious how Cowboy fans view them. Is it the norm with most Cowboy fans? Ownership makes or breaks teams in my honest opinion. Which is not an earth shattering take.

Advertisement
I figured as much but was really curious how Cowboy fans view them. Is it the norm with most Cowboy fans? Ownership makes or breaks teams in my honest opinion. Which is not an earth shattering take.
It's hard to produce a good product on the field when the owner is soo involved in the everyday activities. Most times I wonder why we even hire coaches aka puppets. I've disliked him ever since he ran Jimmy off. And it just so happens we haven't been relevant much since.

Going back 21 years to try and make Miami relevant........ sound almost as bad as Cowboy fans. Quit hiring sh1tty coaches would sure help with Miami never winning the ACC and 1 coarstal

Except this graphic wasn't made by a Miami fan lol

Since 2000....the start of a sentence that should make every Miami fan cringe. The majority of our success came from the first 5 years of this Millenium. Discredits the argument Miami is relevant. Just look at Nebraska on that list.

Perhaps, the 20’s will be kinder to us?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back