This is why South Florida is the football capital

Advertisement
South Florida moms are tough as nails:

this is why i laugh at the butter flies that state that football is lacking /losing support.....well not in florida...there are MOMS that cant wait to put there 6 and 7 yr olds in pads here.

From Lamar Jackson mom coaching him and countless others...this sh*t ant stopping for us. Maybe n california and other states its slowing down...but this what we are

this is why i laugh at the butter flies that state that football is lacking /losing support.....well not in florida...there are MOMS that cant wait to put there 6 and 7 yr olds in pads here.

From Lamar Jackson mom coaching him and countless others...this sh*t ant stopping for us. Maybe n california and other states its slowing down...but this what we are

Lamar Jackson’s mom put on pads and ran Oklahoma’s with him. It’s no secret why he’s so tough-minded.

Lamar Jackson’s mom put on pads and ran Oklahoma’s with him. It’s no secret why he’s so tough-minded.

1595983087515.jpeg

Advertisement
Taylor's mom is special, which transfers into her son. Wish all parents were the same. But unfortunately truly committed ("all in") moms are the exception, and truly committed dads are even rarer.

Kids are hard AF to raise well. You need to do mental Oklahomas every day with them, especially when they're teenagers. A lot parents don't have it in them. Friends and teachers can be allies, but are often part of the problem. You can't trust the village to raise the child.

My mom was a warrior. Miss her and think about her every single day.

reminds me of Kevin Mawae’s HOF speech when he talked about not many kids grow up playing tackle football with their mom, but “my mom hit ... HARD.”

Advertisement
Can happen anywhere.....DJ Williams used to tackle his mom for practice....when he was in high school.

Advertisement
Back