This is why Cooney deserves his job....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Neither you know how I am with filters. I'm not gonna say the situation. But im not gonna sit quiet while this man is praised. This is the issue when people make assumptions because not enough fact is out there.

I’d like a 5-minute headbutt battle with you. And I definitely want an audience. You’re the worst kind of wannabe. Dugans destroyed that group. Cooney was the only thing that kept ‘em together. You don’t know shnit and someone needs to shut your mouth.

Based on no facts out there, but you hide behind a 2nd fake screen name and have provided no facts? The irony of this is amazing.

This. Dee is full of **** in general. If the way he acts on this message board is any indicator of how he acts in real life,
I’d like a 5-minute headbutt battle with you. And I definitely want an audience. You’re the worst kind of wannabe. Dugans destroyed that group. Cooney was the only thing that kept ‘em together. You don’t know shnit and someone needs to shut your mouth.
I'd love for u or any of ur groupies to be that person... I'm glad u have so much interaction with that group that you know intimately who the issue was and are able to ignore the fact that the man u r praising was a intimate part of that same lost group... guess he had nothing to do with that according to yall. If you think up this audience and how to solve it please let me know. Past that enjoy ur keyboard.

Advertisement
Based on no facts out there, but you hide behind a 2nd fake screen name and have provided no facts? The irony of this is amazing.
I don't answer to you or any of yall. Find out your own facts or keep making assumptions. I give 3 fvcks. Anytime u feel I'm hiding during football season feel free to come to a game and you'll find me real easy... irony is how yall throw around self entitlement yet expect everything spelled out for you. It's not hard to find out that story. Ask anyone besides Pope or Dee and they'll tell u quick.

Pretty certain this is going to go like the Patke hire, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. One thing about this guy is he is a die hard Miami Hurricane to his core. He loves this program.

Most we've had on the team in YEARS. And isn't Mallory faster than Brevin?

Waiting for Evidence Njoku to start making moves.

LoL, that's why it was comical to me how people kept bashing coach richt, with the exception of martin, the rest of those guys came in under coach richt. That man knows how to put a team together, he was more patient in the offensive development stage, but even when coach richt took the job, although people didnt want to hear it at the time, not to many people who know football was expecting us to do much until actually starting this upcoming season, which would actually be year 4 for coach richt, even if you go back and listen to coach diaz interviews when he first got here too, he was talking about 2019 and beyond was w b en we should start being able to consistently compete because by than we should start having the quality depth.

So coach richt was building this thing up all along for coach diaz to take over at some point, i just dont think coach richt expected it to be this fast but once flake james tried to step to him about staff changes, add to the fact that coach richt said this was one of his toughest years as a headcoach, and in his interviews with don bailey and zak, i could see things were wearing em down. Coach richt's footprints are all over this resurgence tho, but the rift between most of the offensive coaches and gus felder with the players was not a good look, which is why coach diaz did what he did. All that's left now is who is going to be the widereceivers and tightends coaches and that's a wrap.

Cause defensively the standard has been set, i cant see our offense being worst than last year. Defensively, the development of ford and miller is going to be key, silvera from a physical standpoint is going to have his work cut out for em, but he has the mindset to be dominant!

Advertisement
I don't answer to you or any of yall. Find out your own facts or keep making assumptions. I give 3 fvcks. Anytime u feel I'm hiding during football season feel free to come to a game and you'll find me real easy... irony is how yall throw around self entitlement yet expect everything spelled out for you. It's not hard to find out that story. Ask anyone besides Pope or Dee and they'll tell u quick.
You said facts, you provided no facts. Brevin, Dee, Pope, JT, and others like him fine

The ebbs, flows and opinion swings on here are absolutely incredible to observe.

It’s like a soap opera lol
1547742153306.gif

And u know that because of social media huh. All that glitters aknt gold. But yall go ahead and keep being keyboard bullies cause u know the truth while I'm just a clueless alum who happens to be in the um ring of honor & the college football hall of fame... I dont know bout nada. U right. My life is just that miserable and pathetic.
You just keep hating and crying over a single dude. If he aint schit and don't matter what you always on here just mad about this dude. Go ask Manny for the **** job then. SMH

Advertisement
You just keep hating and crying over a single dude. If he aint schit and don't matter what you always on here just mad about this dude. Go ask Manny for the **** job then. SMH
Really is sad how lil yall so called fans care about this university... have a great day buddy

Really is sad how lil yall so called fans care about this university... have a great day buddy
Care? You out here hating on a dude by all other accounts is putting in work with no facts other than saying go find them. Pretty sad you hiding behind another screen name and trolling a school you supposedly went to.

Advertisement
As the recruiting coordinator I think he'd tear it up like other coordinator do at elite schools but I do want a technician as the coach. Give him a bif raise though
The only argument I have against that, is that if he becomes a position coach then he can really go out and recruit. As opposed to keeping it within the confines of campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back