This is who Manny Diaz is...

I'm a grown man never invite me to any man parts I see the internet has definitely blurred the lines. Some of you guys need to learn etiquette as a man foremost. So with that said I'm done talking to a man who automatically thinks of other men's parts.

Advertisement
xUOxf9TUjiMXTLbl4Y.gif

A salesman, politicians son... thats why his mouth is always moving.
This is a quote from what was reported by Ch.10’s David Lang:

Head Coach Manny Diaz was asked about the Canes slow start on Monday.

Diaz said, “To me 27-0 is a series of events that occurred. Well it looked like non-competitive, not ready to play, or those type things. To me it’s a game and there are football things that occur in a game. That’s the point, the competition and the execution were what they were able to do at a level that we couldn’t match.”

Unf***ing believable! He must think people are stupid. He can’t even say it out straight, “We coaches failed to prepare our players for the opponent mostly cause we don’t the **** know what we are doing, that resulted in 27-0 deficit in the first half.”

The Boat is taking on water and we’re sinking fast…yeah I know we played bama but **** we looked lost on both sides of the ball..the defense looked out of position on every play and the offense was conservative..Manny better plug that hole…get the plane fueled up..if we loose Saturday it’s going to B Hott N Miami and I’m not talking about the weather..

Advertisement
Thats great for you when deciding if you can afford to buy another doge, but it’s not how a world class medical school operates.
boss get real everything in life is risk and reward : explain then how a world class medical school operate by sitting on their hands and hoping for the best: great plan : or don't you go out and try and get world renowned doctors :

This is a quote from what was reported by Ch.10’s David Lang:

Head Coach Manny Diaz was asked about the Canes slow start on Monday.

Diaz said, “To me 27-0 is a series of events that occurred. Well it looked like non-competitive, not ready to play, or those type things. To me it’s a game and there are football things that occur in a game. That’s the point, the competition and the execution were what they were able to do at a level that we couldn’t match.”

Unf***ing believable! He must think people are stupid. He can’t even say it out straight, “We coaches failed to prepare our players for the opponent mostly cause we don’t the **** know what we are doing, that resulted in 27-0 deficit in the first half.”
Manny, why did you lose?

'Football things.'

Manny, why did you get your O ring blown out?

'Football things occurred.'

Manny, why did you look so unprepared?

'It's a game and football things occur in a game.'

Manny, why did you call runs into the line when it was obvious they controlled the line and they weren't going to work?

'We couldn't match what they were able to do.'

So why didn't you call different plays?

'It's a series of events.'

Uh, yeah, got it.

boss get real everything in life is risk and reward : explain then how a world class medical school operate by sitting on their hands and hoping for the best: great plan : or don't you go out and try and get world renowned doctors :
Cmon chief.. the risk/reward calculus of a football program is different than that of a medical school.

If you go out and nab a top 5 proctologist in the world, you've got a top 5 proctologist in the world. You are getting what you pay for.

If you go out and nab a top 5 coach, you might get a ‘ship. Or you might not. There’s 1000 other factors involved, many completely out of your control.

I challenge ANYONE on this board to cite ONE, and only ONE, example of a successful college head coach who was fired on his way up the ranks while still a coordinator.

And no, David Aranda doesn't count. He was the victim of his head coach getting the ax and the entire staff subsequently being thrown on the alter. I'm talking a straight up lack of performance firing for sucking on your supposed "side of the ball."

I remember like yesterday getting into a heated argument with a client of mine who's very highly connected to the decision makers the day Manny was announced as the hire. It was clear to me that day that the people entrusted with acting as custodians for this one proud program operate squarely in the section of the graph that represents the intersection of apathy and incompetence.

It's bad. Whatever you think is going on, it's worse. The ones that care don't know the first F'ing thing about how to manage a football program, and the ones with the aptitude to make good decisions don't give a flying F about the game of football.
He wasn't a coordinator but arguably the greatest NFL coach of all time was fired by Cleveland Browns. Well before he won 6 Superbowls.

I agree Diaz shouldn't have been handed the keys but him being fired by Texas is low on the list of reasons why for me.

Advertisement
Cubans are all type of colors blacks mulato capiro triguenos some blonde and we considered ourselves Hispanics, Chico’s not white.manny goes to Cuba or any Cuban hood in Miami and they will call his *** a whiteboy or gringo he don’t even speak Spanish
dude he's Manny Diaz son. that guy was at the center of fights for the cuban community.

Manny Diaz was never qualified to be a Power 5 HC, the best he could do was get a middle of the road G5 job. Despite having numerous interested competent candidates such as Rex Ryan, Mario Cristobal, Lane Kiffin and other's. We decided to not interview any of them and paid Temple 4M for Diaz before he coached a game! Manny is a used car salesman, he talks a good game but when it comes down to actually coaching football he's a fraud. Literally every big game Diaz has been our HC we have showed unprepared and got out coached! NC State, VT, Clemson, FIU, Duke, LA Tech, Alabama, North Carolina twice and Oklahoma State. Any competent HC Manny goes against takes him to school
Could be wrong here and I’m not a manny guy. But let me say this didn’t every Clemson fan hate Dabo before they started winning and Clemson used to get beat down in most big games they played before Watson? 77 points to WVU

Manny, why did you lose?

'Football things.'

Manny, why did you get your O ring blown out?

'Football things occurred.'

Manny, why did you look so unprepared?

'It's a game and football things occur in a game.'

Manny, why did you call runs into the line when it was obvious they controlled the line and they weren't going to work?

'We couldn't match what they were able to do.'

So why didn't you call different plays?

'It's a series of events.'

Uh, yeah, got it.
Hilarious! But sadly, we’re truly dealing with someone lacking real football insights. He can’t even do an analysis on what really transpired on that field. I am nobody when it comes to football nuances, I use those same exact terms when talking football, lol!

Advertisement
Maybe Miami will start making football a priority and hire a real AD and HC. Until then, we can't expect much when we play good opponents.

Miami makes the same mistakes over and over under Diaz, such as timely penalties, miss tackles, poor clock mgmt, etc. Nothing changes or gets better with him. This was just like Clemson loss last year.
this is what bothers me the most, same old same lack of preparedness , penalties, teams coming out flat
still say he's in bottom tier of ACC HC's .......players and team do not improve under CMD.
end of year say 7-5, maybe 8-4. App State game will be decided in 4th Q and by no means is it a win

Advertisement
It shouldn’t have taken this most recent embarrassment to come to that obvious conclusion, but the real culprits are from the AD’s office and up.

We get out of the grasp of corrupt Shalala who rules in 2002 that this school will never spend more than $2 million on a head coach. Mark Richt gets $4 million (way behind still the cream of college football) and we go backwards and hire a mediocre DC because he was so brilliant to focus Miami back on attacking QBs?!

He now recently fires his understudy DC and opts not to hire a great DC to replace, but rather do what no head coach, much less a 2 year one, would do and also do that job.

Was that his choice? I would be curious to know. Is it possible UM has become so cheap that they didn’t want to have to deal with a DC salary this year…or are they do stupid so as to think Manny is legendary enough to wear more than one hat?

This bull**** should end at some point, but I literally see no end in sight. It is like UM has basically quit financially and otherwise in football and it is more depressing by the year.
100% agree, need new President changes on BOT and new AD..... also get rid of Blakes entire staff as well

Cubans are all type of colors blacks mulato capiro triguenos some blonde and we considered ourselves Hispanics, Chico’s not white.manny goes to Cuba or any Cuban hood in Miami and they will call his *** a whiteboy or gringo he don’t even speak Spanish

I come from a multi racial Cuban family. There are all sorts of ethnicities in Cuba. My Grandfather was a black man from my dad side , and he had the biggest influence in my upbringing. A good man that people respected because he gave it first.
By ethnicity you can be a white, black, native, etc Cuban. It doesn’t matter to me, I have broke bread in my dinner table with all. I was thought not to see color of skin like that. You can be a POS or a good person regardless of your background.
But yeah, Cubans come from all dif. Kind of backgrounds. Leading dissidents in Cuba are of Afro-Cuban descent.
909C8804-092E-47AA-B06B-74FB23CE62AF.jpeg

Mullen is a HC with a successful track record and team would be well coached and we would be in a much better spot rather than CMD

Yet in year 3 of Mullens tenure he lost 4 games with a historic offense and his recruiting has taken a dip, let’s not even discuss how many of his recruits didn’t even reach campus

He had an awful record at Miss State against Top 25 teams but people blamed the talent level yet he still has a losing record against ranked opponents at UF

Advertisement
Back