This is who Manny Diaz is...

I come from a multi racial Cuban family. There are all sorts of ethnicities in Cuba. My Grandfather was a black man from my dad side , and he had the biggest influence in my upbringing. A good man that people respected because he gave it first.
By ethnicity you can be a white, black, native, etc Cuban. It doesn’t matter to me, I have broke bread in my dinner table with all. I was thought not to see color of skin like that. You can be a POS or a good person regardless of your background.
But yeah, Cubans come from all dif. Kind of backgrounds. Leading dissidents in Cuba are of Afro-Cuban descent.
View attachment 153792
En Cuba el k no tiene d congo tiene d caravali.I wrote manny is more white than Cuban,meaning more American.because his mom is white American.because it’s not the first time I read on this board the slick comments well at least the Cuban fan base is proud they got a Cuban head coach.I’m Cuban I root for the Miami hurricanes I don’t give a fock is the coach is from cuba or planet Mars or any type of color.if the coach is getting **** done I’m root for him if his getting embarrassed like Saturday or fiu or unc I’m not.don’t matter the race

Last edited:
Advertisement
En Cuba el k no tiene d congo tiene d caravali.I wrote manny is more white than Cuban,meaning more American.because his mom is white American.because it’s not the first time I read on this board the slick comments well at least the Cuban fan base got a Cuban head coach.I’m Cuban I root for the Miami hurricanes I don’t give a fock is the coach is from cuba or planet Mars or any type of color.if the coach is getting **** done I’m root for him if his getting embarrassed like Saturday or fiu or unc I’m not.don’t matter the race
💯

My first move is to communicate the defense we're seeing with other offensive coaches, show different formations, take what the defense is giving you. Its amazing how these same players go to different schools and do all the things you mention for other coaches, but Mannure consistently brings this team into games unfocused, undisciplined, and underdeveloped. Uunder this man's watch, players have gotten worst b4 they leave. I wouldn't run thru a brick wall for a coach like Mannure. The players see right thru his shady sells job, but they committed and respecting the process. A real coach sets the tone your first week on campus. "This is how we do it, we will show you how we do it and we will do it until you're proficient and if you can't get it right then you sit til you get it right." #31 W. Anderson started game 1 at Bama as a frosh amongst other 5*; GR15 had to wait til gm 6/7 even tho he was clearly better. #53 has started at the will, striker, mike and now de; Mannure wants yes men who may have some talent but "can't get right". Things you see our players do (missed assignments, missed tackles, lack of communication, lack of execution) don't lurk around other great programs. He had 8mos. to come up with a gameplan; his offseason brought you what you saw on 9/4. It's not complicated but your dumbazz coach said bama will do this to anybody. If Jimmy's & Joe's was what he would use as an excuse, then why Jimmy's and Joe's didn't come through for us against FIU. In football; who, what, when, where, and how are taught on every level. B4 i assume you know what im talking about, the plays, execution, techniques, film breakdown, focus on details are the job of a coach. Forget bama, vandy wouldn't come out looking like us with the talent you get at Miami. Your coach said in the presser after the unc game that they were not prepared for the things that unc did that game; COACHING, its your job to know things like that. Mannure wouldn't have won a title during the dynasty; hes just not built like that. Idc how much Mannure wants to win and compete, you either got it or you don't. Bama will make a lot of teams look bad but guaranteed they will put up more fight than a Mannure coached team. Even the games we win be a struggle against lesser opponents; but y'all say its bcuz bama is a different beast. Just dont forget that when we barely beat the UV, NCst, Pitt, C.Michigans of the world.
agree 100%, he is starting to know he's in over his head..... new changes in SR.mgmt as well AD, President and some new blood in BOT...... Blake will be fired if CMD does not make it happen
Yet in year 3 of Mullens tenure he lost 4 games with a historic offense and his recruiting has taken a dip, let’s not even discuss how many of his recruits didn’t even reach campus

He had an awful record at Miss State against Top 25 teams but people blamed the talent level yet he still has a losing record against ranked opponents at UF
succesful at MS.STATE in SEC says a lot vs a fired DC assuming HC role at Miami....would you rather have CMD or MULLEN ?

Advertisement
The Boat is taking on water and we’re sinking fast…yeah I know we played bama but **** we looked lost on both sides of the ball..the defense looked out of position on every play and the offense was conservative..Manny better plug that hole…get the plane fueled up..if we loose Saturday it’s going to B Hott N Miami and I’m not talking about the weather..
After three years, the same game day deficiencies. There are no adjustments as the game is in progress. Nobody with a chalkboard or iPad showing the players what they need to do - they’re too busy with the chain.

IN OVER HIS HEAD
SHOES TOO BIG TO FILL
TOO BIG FOR HIS BREECHES
OUTHUSSLED

Feel free to add more.

Sad to see a coach have the absolute inability to get his players up to play the one of the biggest games of his coaching career. The players like Manny but don’t respect him. His locker room pep talks are scripted and uninspiring. Zero accountability for mistakes. His fix for playing poorly against Alabama is probably making a bigger shinier turnover chain. He loves the platitudes more than Al. I mean just come out and say “ I failed in preparing my players for the game and we got our collective butts kicked.” It’s like he’s scared he’s going to hurt the players’ feelings. I knew he was the wrong guy to hire after Richt and all his failures since then have just confirmed that.

Last edited:
agree 100%, he is starting to know he's in over his head..... new changes in SR.mgmt as well AD, President and some new blood in BOT...... Blake will be fired if CMD does not make it happen

succesful at MS.STATE in SEC says a lot vs a fired DC assuming HC role at Miami....would you rather have CMD or MULLEN ?

Mullen was 1-25 at Miss State against Top 25 teams

Advertisement
if CMD fails cannot imagine James will be around as well
You don’t need Blake James to hire a Randy Shannon/Al Golden type. Check to see who is currently coaching Temple and you be seeing the future of Miami football.

OK, in year one Coker was undefeated, is that apple enough for you..
Wow, my point is completely going over your head. JJ inherited a powerhouse. Coker inherited the best team ever. Manny inherited a train wreck. Must I spell it out any further for you?

He wasn't a coordinator but arguably the greatest NFL coach of all time was fired by Cleveland Browns. Well before he won 6 Superbowls.

I agree Diaz shouldn't have been handed the keys but him being fired by Texas is low on the list of reasons why for me.

So like I said, name me an example of a successful college head football coach, who on his way up the ladder as a coordinator was straight up fired as a college coordinator for a lack of performances.

It's not like we're talking about some anomaly or a sequence of events that isn't common. Most head coaches career path start as a college coordinator. They do well in that role and then someone gives them a promotion and a shot.

UM's administration is the intersection of apathy and incompetence.

Wow, my point is completely going over your head. JJ inherited a powerhouse. Coker inherited the best team ever. Manny inherited a train wreck. Must I spell it out any further for you?
I originally quoted a verifiable fact, you and another poster than decided to add 'qualifiers'
Not asked for, nor needed.
I need no help in spelling,
If you don't care for my posts or views of Miami FB, BY ALL MEANS, block me.
No need to spell this out i assume..

Advertisement
Hilarious! But sadly, we’re truly dealing with someone lacking real football insights. He can’t even do an analysis on what really transpired on that field. I am nobody when it comes to football nuances, I use those same exact terms when talking football, lol!
For the record, I don't think Manny is anywhere near as dumb as he sounds or coaches.

I think he's defensive, arrogant (in the sense that he thinks others are dumb and will eat his **** for lunch), and insecure. So he can't bring himself to honestly discuss what happens. He's always spinning and in denial. But he likely knows.

But the problem is, Manny's not as smart as he thinks he is and he's also seemingly lazy. So he coaches by stats and doesn't pick them apart well enough. Throw out your stats in your easy games. Tell me how you coach against your 3 toughest teams and the next 3.

After three years, the same game day deficiencies. There are no adjustments as the game is in progress. Nobody with a chalkboard or iPad showing the players what they need to do - they’re too busy with the chain.

IN OVER HIS HEAD
SHOES TOO BIG TO FILL
TOO BIG FOR HIS BREECHES
OUTHUSSLED

Feel free to add more.
I’ve wondered the same thing. It’s as if no one cares enough to teach on the sideline. Manny is clueless. Real coaches are coaching at every moment of the game

I’ve wondered the same thing. It’s as if no one cares enough to teach on the sideline. Manny is clueless. Real coaches are coaching at every moment of the game
Most coaches will summon the player they want to correct or give feedback to, as they come off the field. Manny? No, unless it’s a targeting call or something. But nothing about what just occurred on a series. He’s not a coach by nature.

Advertisement
The majority of the people on here are delusional or just idiots. In addition to having no idea the history of the HC. Howard had no success as a HC in his one year in the NFL. Had been an assistant for years. Just perfect personality and the smarts to get the kids no one would recruit.

Jimmy wanted the Arkansas job when Broyles screwed him over he hadn't won crap in 5 years at okie st
1631226828133.png

Move on to Butch. Never a HC before the Miami job. He left because he couldn't get paid.

It has always been the same story at Miami.

We had the 3rd most QB pressures in the country last week at 35. If that happens against every other team on the schedule it translates to a lot of sacks.

Seriously how can anyone think we were gonna actually beat Bama

This team isn’t supposed to be competing w Alabama. They’re not able to keep up with that kind of spending. This isn’t a admin problem, or a coaching problem. It’s an expectations problem. We need to adjust our expectations
negative. A competent QB and HC would have made the Bama game interesting. I respect King for not quitting but I'm tired of watching him play, and can't wait to see what the guys behind him have to offer.

Advertisement
Back