THIS is what a Miami team should look like

Great times at a great age! So glad I experienced that decade +/-. I moved into the area in ‘69, home schooled. I spent a ton of my weekends at Fairchild Tropical Garden and vicinity on Old Cutler Road. A bunch of my friends hung an effigy from a tree at the circle Sunset/Old Cultler, made the Miami Herald News early 70s!
Yea dude... youth is a great time, a lot of memories. Used to attend a lot of HS sports in senior year which helped keep me away from the drugs... thank God I got a lot of crazy shiit out of my system early, but wasn't able to shed the girl chasing to this day. My third marriage has tamed me though. When I started working I then dedicated a lot of time to fishing and had many boats throughout the years.

Advertisement
Yea dude... youth is a great time, a lot of memories. Used to attend a lot of HS sports in senior year which helped keep me away from the drugs... thank God I got a lot of crazy shiit out of my system early, but wasn't able to shed the girl chasing to this day. My third marriage has tamed me though. When I started working I then dedicated a lot of time to fishing and had many boats throughout the years.
"Girl chasing" is the best drug you can do. I have had my share of this addiction, but settled now, with an occasional off the farm activity (No, I'm not ashamed:sneaky:). You still live in FLA? I'm in WA State. I don't fish, but good fishing here, when in season.

"Girl chasing" is the best drug you can do. I have had my share of this addiction, but settled now, with an occasional off the farm activity (No, I'm not ashamed:sneaky:). You still live in FLA? I'm in WA State. I don't fish, but good fishing here, when in season.
Yea girls will make us do some crazy shiit. Yes I'm in 305... been trying to get out for many years but work and family kept me here... getting closer to the exit date. Was in Seattle two years ago... stayed at the Silver Cloud hotel across the street from T-Mobile Park, pretty cool place.

ed-reed-miami-hurricanes.jpg

ebf6463e0995531540dedd545a9c82e6.jpg

Yea girls will make us do some crazy shiit. Yes I'm in 305... been trying to get out for many years but work and family kept me here... getting closer to the exit date. Was in Seattle two years ago... stayed at the Silver Cloud hotel across the street from T-Mobile Park, pretty cool place.
Family comes first, you’ve done the right thing. I know that Silver Cloud Inn. My first visit to the Seattle area was at the same chain, in Ruston and on the water. I was sold on the area. Definitely PM me next time you’re coming this way!

Advertisement
Family comes first, you’ve done the right thing. I know that Silver Cloud Inn. My first visit to the Seattle area was at the same chain, in Ruston and on the water. I was sold on the area. Definitely PM me next time you’re coming this way!
Yes family is the priority.
What was cool about the Silver Cloud was it's smack across the ballpark... I just wish I would have stayed when there was some home games.
This picture I took was from our room.
Will keep in touch dude.
27.jpg

Advertisement
If there was ever an autographed picture I'd like to have, it would be this one. Devastating group.

ah man ya know i have it somewhere. gotta see if i can find it, but i have that exact picture autographed by all 3

Advertisement
Back