This is really New Miami

Advertisement

Advertisement
Exactly. Somewhere along the way we - the originators of the concept of swagger - completely lost sight of what it's all about. It's not about how you look, how you talk, stomping on field logos before the game, etc. It's about KNOWING you are going to destroy your opponent before you ever step on the field, and then going out on the field and doing exactly that. In our great runs, other teams didn't fear us because we had swagger; no, they feared us because they knew they were going to get their butts kicked. And then Miami went out and did exactly that, and had fun toying with them as they crushed their souls. That last part is what "swagger" is all about, it's a side dish that comes only after you start crushing teams. The winning, the dominating, BRINGS the swagger. All that other sh-t kids call swagger these days is meaningless if your play doesn't back it up on the field. And our play hasn't in a decade and a half.

If you win, the swagger will come. Trying to be all swag when you're not dominating others teams is an absolutely embarrassing look. Hopefully The New Miami will understand that and get back to our old ways.

HIT STICK!!!
BUST D!CK!!!!🙊

Bruh you the same dumb * acting like Tathans sister shaking her *** was the worst thing in the world. Adidas is the cool brand right now. The ** you think Nike or Jordan are doing re-releasing old *** ** and bum crap like vapormaxes can hold a candle to what Adidas is doing?
Adidas is cool for certain things.. I order those new ultra boosts and my lady friend looks **** in those yeezys but I still wear more Nike's.

Exactly. Somewhere along the way we - the originators of the concept of swagger - completely lost sight of what it's all about. It's not about how you look, how you talk, stomping on field logos before the game, etc. It's about KNOWING you are going to destroy your opponent before you ever step on the field, and then going out on the field and doing exactly that. In our great runs, other teams didn't fear us because we had swagger; no, they feared us because they knew they were going to get their butts kicked. And then Miami went out and did exactly that, and had fun toying with them as they crushed their souls. That last part is what "swagger" is all about, it's a side dish that comes only after you start crushing teams. The winning, the dominating, BRINGS the swagger. All that other sh-t kids call swagger these days is meaningless if your play doesn't back it up on the field. And our play hasn't in a decade and a half.

If you win, the swagger will come. Trying to be all swag when you're not dominating others teams is an absolutely embarrassing look. Hopefully The New Miami will understand that and get back to our old ways.

HIT STICK!!!
You nailed it. Tough guys on cis equate swagger with thuggery and acting like a tough mother. The turnover chain means crap when we have 4 or 6 loses a year. Teams that beat us last 2 years laugh at our posing with chain while they are beating our ***.

Advertisement
Agreed but the kids love the extra gear stuff so let them earn it. The visors would be super cool but sucks the NCAA controls that. Pretty soon they’ll be fining schools for not wearing standard issue uni’s. So stupid.

Agreed.

Adidas may have something to say about the extra gear, i.e. maybe design stuff for the team.

Bro you lost?🤣 adidas ain’t sponsored a NC football team since...EVER. Imo adidas is whack and looks cheap

Correlation does not equal causation. Remember the following: Nike went out and bought out **** near EVERY program in the nineties. Of course they would have more national championships. Guess what, more Heisman winners have won Russell Athletic than any other brand. I guess Miami should be giving them a call, right?

Adidas is paying Miami significantly more than Nike was willing to shell out. Adidas is providing the athletic department with marketing support, something Nike hadn't done since the late 80s. This is business, and it's about time people started moving with the times.

Advertisement
Colored Visors are not allowed per concussion protocol. If a player goes down, the medical staff needs to see the player's eyes and evaluate prior to taking off the helmets.

Still wish we can bring those bad boys back.
So stupid the rule when u can take or unscrew the helmet. Im pretty sure xfl will have dark visors and no pu55y football

Correlation does not equal causation. Remember the following: Nike went out and bought out **** near EVERY program in the nineties. Of course they would have more national championships. Guess what, more Heisman winners have won Russell Athletic than any other brand. I guess Miami should be giving them a call, right?

Adidas is paying Miami significantly more than Nike was willing to shell out. Adidas is providing the athletic department with marketing support, something Nike hadn't done since the late 80s. This is business, and it's about time people started moving with the times.

You're responding to a band troll, don’t even sweat it.

Look, this pic is bad *** no doubt. But would any of you love it less if he hadn't worn that visor? Do you actually think the visor made him better?

Fck, get over the looking swag bullsht. How about some winning? You guys are just like some of the players we've had...care more about looking cool and talking sht than actually doing the job.

View attachment 82234
He looked so much better with the visor. I remember not being into cfb that much during that time asking who da fuq is that with the cool *** visor. Instantly became a STFan

Advertisement
He looked so much better with the visor. I remember not being into cfb that much during that time asking who da fuq is that with the cool *** visor. Instantly became a STFan
True, I just think wanting to have the kids in facemasks is putting the cart before the horse. Like looking cool matters more than winning. I'll take winning in pants below the knees and white socks any day.

Advertisement
Back