This is really New Miami

"Swag" is whooping the man across from you....
Exactly. Somewhere along the way we - the originators of the concept of swagger - completely lost sight of what it's all about. It's not about how you look, how you talk, stomping on field logos before the game, etc. It's about KNOWING you are going to destroy your opponent before you ever step on the field, and then going out on the field and doing exactly that. In our great runs, other teams didn't fear us because we had swagger; no, they feared us because they knew they were going to get their butts kicked. And then Miami went out and did exactly that, and had fun toying with them as they crushed their souls. That last part is what "swagger" is all about, it's a side dish that comes only after you start crushing teams. The winning, the dominating, BRINGS the swagger. All that other sh-t kids call swagger these days is meaningless if your play doesn't back it up on the field. And our play hasn't in a decade and a half.

If you win, the swagger will come. Trying to be all swag when you're not dominating others teams is an absolutely embarrassing look. Hopefully The New Miami will understand that and get back to our old ways.

HIT STICK!!!

Advertisement
Is it true that Willie is buying his team Happy Meals? The McChicken reference spuured my question

Advertisement
Hopefully we allow sleeves. Richt didn’t allow that because for some reason I guess he thought they were unholy. The NCAA banned visors so that traitors can always see the players eyes to evaluate for concussions so we can’t do much aboht those.
I always want to look into a traitors eyes to see if they’re lying, ********.

Just got an email that for 5k I can have my name on a chair in the new Edgerrin James Auditorium! Lol

My 401k needs a little more coaxing!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Colored Visors are not allowed per concussion protocol. If a player goes down, the medical staff needs to see the player's eyes and evaluate prior to taking off the helmets.

Still wish we can bring those bad boys back.

I grew up in the reggie Bush era when it seemed like everyone on that USC team had a dark visor.

I go to bed every night wearing nothing but black cleats, black socks and an orange visor. I then pray to Based Gawd to stop making this a reoccurring issue on CIS.....but then I ask Based Gawd to bring back Sebastian's pipe and to give us an on-campus stadium.

Thoughts?

Advertisement
Colored Visors are not allowed per concussion protocol. If a player goes down, the medical staff needs to see the player's eyes and evaluate prior to taking off the helmets.

Still wish we can bring those bad boys back.
How hard would it be to make quick snap off visors?

Yeah right at the bottom edge where the funk runs.... LOL

I’ve always been a big supporter, but this is just not one of their best ideas. I mean if they’re going to do the chair thing then put it on the head rest - or on the armrest. Just not a great idea and it seems like low value for the $5000.

Things like bricks or tiles, I think people respond much better to that. Because it has more of a “monument“ feel - people are willing to pay more. I don’t know about this one.

I’d be willing to pay for an autographed football and memorabilia by Manny - and honestly none of us do it for what we get, we do it to improve the program, but it’s just human nature to want a little something that you actually like.

Advertisement
Back