This is our chance

Never believed or been a Mario fan. Anyone who cant call the X&Os in money time isn’t among the best of the best.

Saying all that, we somehow got our star at the QB spot. Ward has D. Watson level impact at the college level and that’s the kind of formula that can catapult us back to the elite status. Dabo system benefited greatly from generational skilled QBs which shelters his inability to call plays as well.

This is our best option of returning. Having a QB that can steer the ship when waves get rocky for Mario.

It maybe only for one season, but we really do got a shot in 2024 of returning. (If only for one season).

Advertisement
Never believed or been a Mario fan. Anyone who cant call the X&Os in money time isn’t among the best of the best.

Saying all that, we somehow got our star at the QB spot. Ward has D. Watson level impact at the college level and that’s the kind of formula that can catapult us back to the elite status. Dabo system benefited greatly from generational skilled QBs which shelters his inability to call plays as well.

This is our best option of returning. Having a QB that can steer the ship when waves get rocky for Mario.

It maybe only for one season, but we really do got a shot in 2024 of returning. (If only for one season).

They were 5-7.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The off-season is always THE season.

Call me skeptical, but I haven't seen the season be the season in a generation.

Will Can Ward change that?

I guess its possible, but IMO the Orange Bowl curse will prevail.

Advertisement
You think one position solves all our ills?
No, but it certainly can cause A LOT of them.

I DO trust Mirabal too so then you're theoretically/hopefully talking a massive upgrade at the most important position in the sport WITH a solid line.

If THAT'S your starting point then you're in a position that would make most other coaches and fanbases envious.

Looks like so many people are missing the fact that Ward wil be here for ONE year. In order for this program to move in the right direction Mario must win big time next year. I would think if we had a great day game coach getting into the playoffs could become a reality for the upcoming season. I will give him his due for recruiting and getting Ward for sure. Mario needs a FT assistant coach to make ALL of his game time decisions. I'm sold as far as Mario able to get talent but he is the bottom of the barrel as far as coaching day game. Both go hand in hand.

Advertisement
Looks like so many people are missing the fact that Ward wil be here for ONE year. In order for this program to move in the right direction Mario must win big time next year. I would think if we had a great day game coach getting into the playoffs could become a reality for the upcoming season. I will give him his due for recruiting and getting Ward for sure. Mario needs a FT assistant coach to make ALL of his game time decisions. I'm sold as far as Mario able to get talent but he is the bottom of the barrel as far as coaching day game. Both go hand in hand.

This. To fully address the teams needs this off-season, one can not underestimate that he needs some help with game day management. Hopefully he sees this in himself and does something about it.

We might have to go undefeated to make the playoffs because our schedule is as weak as Lincoln Riley’s defense

Advertisement
Back