This is Miami

On a different note, I gave your profile a tagline of “Make Youngstown Young Again!” I can change it out of course.

Here’s a possible avatar for you

View attachment 139294

Or

View attachment 139295
On a different note, I gave your profile a tagline of “Make Youngstown Young Again!” I can change it out of course.

Here’s a possible avatar for you

View attachment 139294

Or

View attachment 139295
Good town in the day. Call Southwest Florida home now actually lived near Butch, His favorite stop was the fresh market, exchanged greetings weekly. BTW, I’m trying to make myself young again, it’s a struggle!

Advertisement
Blame em' all. We hired Shawn Eichorst who hired Mike ******* I N G Riley at Nebraska...we hired Kirby Hocutt who hired Al Golden instead of Dan Mullen...and then we hired Blake James who hired a coach that was contemplating retirement instead of Mullen...and a flunky that was fired at Texas who we had to pay Temple a buyout for.
poor leadership in a nutshell, i keep thinking how all these are sad as AD's compared to HOF Sam Jankovic
need a true leader at Presidential level who gets that football success leads to success at all levels of school
also total revamp of entire AD dept would help..... Blake James was a guy who sold tickets for crying out loud

Advertisement
Back