This is Miami

Mr. Dynasty1

Junior
This is the program! This is what is has become. A middle of the pack ACC school that struggles to beat other middle of the pack programs in conference. A team that when it steps out side this weak *** conference, always looks like it would be 5 win team maybe in said conference. There will be some highs, ND 17, WVU 2016, etc.

Guys will continue to pound the table about coaching changes and there may be some, then you will allow yourself to feel like its trending in the right direction, only to be disappointed cuz you thought that was enough.

The program will put together a good recruiting class this year like it has on a few occasions in the past. Then fast forward to 3 years down the line, we will be arguing about this guy not panning out or why this kid didn't get playing time.

I don't know who to blame: Blake, the BOT, Frenk, and it really doesn't matter.

People continue waiting for the light to switch on at Greentree/Hecht and it is not coming. We have had some of the most historic losses just in the past two years alone. Amazing. We rushed to hire Manny ****kin Diaz.

We watched the Miami program in a nutshell last night. Poor Coaching, Unprepared Defense, 2/4 of the Special Teams is useless (Punt/Kick Returning--We really didn't run a kick or punt back all season that I recall), Favoritism despite it costing you over and over again, Poor Clock Management, Penalties, worst starting WRs, missed tackles, blown assignment, I could go on but whatever.

Here's to another offseason win, that results in this team continuing the trend of the past 15+ years.

I enjoy this forum. Lot of funny people in this joint. Helps with the program being stuck in mediocrity, which is a generous term.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
too good to be true disney GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement

Blame em' all. We hired Shawn Eichorst who hired Mike ******* I N G Riley at Nebraska...we hired Kirby Hocutt who hired Al Golden instead of Dan Mullen...and then we hired Blake James who hired a coach that was contemplating retirement instead of Mullen...and a flunky that was fired at Texas who we had to pay Temple a buyout for.

Blame em' all. We hired Shawn Eichorst who hired Mike ******* I N G Riley at Nebraska...we hired Kirby Hocutt who hired Al Golden instead of Dan Mullen...and then we hired Blake James who hired a coach that was contemplating retirement instead of Mullen...and a flunky that was fired at Texas who we had to pay Temple a buyout for.
Plenty of bad decisions to go around.

Advertisement
Fo Sho!! I just understand what I am supporting
I think the floor has been raised since the beginning of Randy Shannon, which would be between 5 to 7 wins (full season).
I would imagine, and again just opinion, we're probably sitting around an 8 to 9 win floor.

It's certainly middle of the pack especially our Conference and Division, but if our floor can be we can potentially win the Coastal every year, it's a good start and here's hoping in 10 year from now like that was, it's the ACC 'Ship hahah

I've literally shaved off 10 years of my life rooting for this team and it seems like no end in sight sometimes to this spiral we've been in, but fack it, Cane till I die! Get me a DC and some WR's that can catch the **** ball!

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is the program! This is what is has become. A middle of the pack ACC school that struggles to beat other middle of the pack programs in conference. A team that when it steps out side this weak *** conference, always looks like it would be 5 win team maybe in said conference. There will be some highs, ND 17, WVU 2016, etc.

Guys will continue to pound the table about coaching changes and there may be some, then you will allow yourself to feel like its trending in the right direction, only to be disappointed cuz you thought that was enough.

The program will put together a good recruiting class this year like it has on a few occasions in the past. Then fast forward to 3 years down the line, we will be arguing about this guy not panning out or why this kid didn't get playing time.

People continue waiting for the light to switch on at Greentree/Hecht and it is not coming. We have had some of the most historic losses just in the past two years alone. Amazing. We rushed to hire Manny ****kin Diaz.

We watched the Miami program in a nutshell last night. Poor Coaching, Unprepared Defense, 2/4 of the Special Teams is useless (Punt/Kick Returning--We really didn't run a kick or punt back all season that I recall), Favoritism despite it costing you over and over again, Poor Clock Management, Penalties, worst starting WRs, missed tackles, blown assignment, I could go on but whatever.

Here's to another offseason win, that results in this team continuing the trend of the past 15+ years.

I enjoy this forum. Lot of funny people in this joint. Helps with the program being stuck in mediocrity, which is a generous term.
Stop taking the words outta my mouth! 😢

So pretty much if we don't get a new AD, we're fvcked... Regardless of who we hire as HC? Well that might take a while. **** man lol

Advertisement
Back