This is how I hope Lashlee uses Martell.

Advertisement
Maybe like the bowl game?

38CBB1B1-8476-45DC-9890-2D5DFD23A6D0.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m indifferent towards Tate but judging him off of one series in some **** bowl game with an OC that was working fired is honestly dumb as ****.

ya I don’t get the tate hate. We brought a spread offense QB and told him to run a pro style offense. And a horrible pro style offense at that . Changed a lot of things with his Mechanics. If Tate doesn’t do anything in this offense then I’ll jump on the “dang Tate trash train”

ya I don’t get the tate hate. We brought a spread offense QB and told him to run a pro style offense. And a horrible pro style offense at that . Changed a lot of things with his Mechanics. If Tate doesn’t do anything in this offense then I’ll jump on the “dang Tate trash train”
He was run off from a spread offense

Advertisement
Plumlee will give the West headaches the next couple years. Really liked that kid coming out of HS.

Advertisement
People keep talking about athletic ability, but what this O is going to need is a guy with a brain. None of our QBs are in a wheelchair, and it's not like one of them is Usain Bolt, either. They are all athletic enough to play QB. Give me the one that is smart enough to do so.

We need WR's for this offense. If he can get back in to training and out of the poon mental block he may be able to help this team that way and with special packages.

Advertisement
Back