This is going to take time

Advertisement
Nice to see TVD bounce back

Quick thoughts:

- Need to stop going for it on 4th down in the red zone during the first half. Take the **** points

- Flagg had a solid game. Don’t shoot me for saying it but he was making plays

- Stevenson needs mandatory safety help. I see why Georgia moved him inside

- I’ve been critical of Knighton in the past, but have always stated that I hope he figures it out. He’s touched the ball enough to know what he is… and what he is is NOT a RB that gets the ball in critical situations

- Nice to see TVD bounce back with a solid performance

- Fvck Mack Brown

- Keep throwing the ball when they stack the box. We don’t have the OL to run against 8 man fronts

That’s it. Try to enjoy the rest of the weekend

Go Canes

Advertisement
These losses are infuriating, but let's not pretend that we weren't getting this kind of nonsense last year. The key is for this team to win enough to keep this recruiting class together and for Mario to completely overhaul this roster. It's bad in so many spots, we need to bring in 10-20 guys in the portal, if not more. I mean quality guys, not just JAGs.

I don’t know why the expectations were so high year 1 coming off the worst 4 years in Canes history under Manny. This whole roster is shot and full of guys who haven’t had any quality coaching since coming to college.

Wasn’t a fan of the Mario hire but I don’t think any other coach would’ve done any better w these undisciplined and undercoached kids.

Advertisement
Apparently the transfer portal is where the **** you flush down the toilet winds up with a Miami uniform on

We have better talent and we lost at home. Staff needs to own that.
Do we? Downs was able to jog past our DBs with ease, their OL was able to manhandle our unit at times, and we've seen over and over how mediocre our receivers are, unless you simplify it down to a basic level.

Advertisement
Everyone needs to be patient. Mario isn't running a gimmick offense or defense. It will take time to transform this team.
It’s not Mario it is the players. This is the least talented Miami team in a very long time. No playmakers on offense and the defensive front 7 is garbage. My only hate on Mario is why didn’t you get more transfers at those key areas?

Pretty much went the way I thought it would. I’m pleasantly surprised we were actually in a position to win it at the end. We played better in spots and TVD got up off the deck. Not good enough yet though, ways to go with this team.

Advertisement
Yep

Attachments

• D46E0CBB-3C35-4F18-A385-722DF1E32314.jpeg
    D46E0CBB-3C35-4F18-A385-722DF1E32314.jpeg
    439.1 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Back