This Is Going To Be Us

I've got buddies who tell me this all the time ... That I'll have to tell my 1-year old son about when The U was good, because he will never see it.

Advertisement
Those programs will never have 55 current NFL players that grew up balling 30 minutes from campus or closer! We will always be able to rise again, even if by accident. If the administration ever REALLY cares about football, we always have the potential to go on historic runs.

We are there now. We are just like the storied programs from the past like ND, Army, Michigan and Ped State.

My twelve year old son is a diehard UM fan and he has never seen us have a good team. He has to watch canesfreak2001 videos of the glory days and dream about UM being great. He is dying to play for UM, but I wouldn't let him go to UM with this corching staff if he was old enough and good enough to be recruited by UM. Sad.

Dont pull an Alex Collins mom, if he wants to go to UM let him. **** if he wants to go to Eastern Kentucky thats his choice. Just support him and be behind any decision he makes.

Advertisement
Back