This is getting ridiculous

Advertisement
Had my issues with Brown during the season and how he approached talking about player accountability without starting the discussion with coach accountability.

But, for this stuff, it's whatever. Just win, man.

Advertisement
Is there any correlation in believing in fairy tales and believing Mcfarland was coming to the U? The answer is yes.

Advertisement
Brown needs to earn his paycheck. That said...not going to shed too many tears over Androgynous McFarland.

Advertisement
This shīt really brings out the mentally deficient in the fan base.

Give it a rest, you losers.

Or better yet, yell at him from your 5 dollar seats next year, assuming you even go to games.

Lingard ain't coming here unfortunately

Fortunately for us, however, there are 3-5 more guys with elite talent in SFL next year that we will be recruiting

IF he strikes out on all 5 it's inexcusable, but I think he has learned from this year and won't allow himself to get played like that again (at least I'm hoping)

He gets one more year for me. Go 0 for 5 and you need to call the uhaul. Bat.200 and you keep your job

Advertisement
Brown needs to earn his paycheck. That said...not going to shed too many tears over Androgynous McFarland.

Who cares about Mcfarland. It's inexcusable to not have suitable back up plans in case Mcfarland did exactly what he ended up doing. To hedge all your bets on one prospect is as idiotic as tweeting out bible verses 6000 times a day. His horribly naive strategy has to go down as one of the biggest recruiting blunders in a long time and could significantly impact our season next year.

Lol at this idea of landing Lingard.

He ain't coming. I don't care what anyone says about it.

Writing is in the wall with his recruitment.

It's gonna be a scene.

Advertisement
Back