This is getting ridiculous

Advertisement
You guys that complain about his Bible versus should get a life and maybe for some, a job. Leave the guy alone. We can't beat $$$$$$$$$$$ and that's one of the reasons we are losing recruits along with a 4 game LOSING STREAK to all meaningful teams. WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS ON THIS BOARD!

Rightly or wrongly, the venom here will be quickly forgotten the moment Homer breaks loose for a 40 yd TD. That said, I've criticized Rumph for not looking tough enough publicly following a recruiting loss so I can't blame anyone else for wishing that the coaches would all at least pretend to have an edge to them around this time.

Lol at this idea of landing Lingard.

He ain't coming. I don't care what anyone says about it.
Writing is in the wall with his recruitment.

It's gonna be a scene.

I agree , we need to lock up two solid rbs than roll the dice . Can't afford to roll and miss next year

Advertisement
This guy overlooked Gus all season then addmitted so, never played Homer, benched Yearby when he was being the most productive back. To top that off puts all his eggs in Mcfarland basket and misses but ends up with a rb who hasnt played in 2 years. Suspect watch is on...

You guys need to get Lingard out of your head. His recruitment is going to be an absolute fiasco. Those guys, they don't find their way to Coral Gables.

Him and Rumph will be fine. The three kids they supposedly lost are es. Mc got paid

I'm not sure if you read how much money Under Armour lost last week ...they def aint paying HS recruits. They lost 25% of their value of one bad report.

Advertisement
We are not getting Lingard. We can give Coleman a scholarship, and we still are not getting Lingard.

Advertisement
Right...because they guy hasn't produced great running backs at every stop. STFU

Advertisement
With all due respect you don't get your *** handed to you like Maryland did most of last season and suddenly start pulling top recruits.
They lost to Minny by 21, PSU by 24, Indiana, Meat-chicken by 56, *st by 59 Neb by 21 and then lost to BC in their bowl, but now top RB's want to play there, what???

Five losses by 21 or more points.

This shīt really brings out the mentally deficient in the fan base.

Give it a rest, you losers.

Or better yet, yell at him from your 5 dollar seats next year, assuming you even go to games.

funny-gif-Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-confused.gif

Advertisement
Back