This is all on Shalala

sabrose

Sophomore
Via G.F. on TOS -Shalala made the decision to keep Golden on her own .Refused to budge. Not the Board's fault. Explains why some BOT members may have felt changes were coming soon but Shalala cut them off at the knees. Explains the Channel 6 Shalala interview last week where she tried to mold the truth about why she is keeping Golden.
So after July when Shalala is gone sipping ****tails with her short haired girlfriend on some Island , Cane fans and students will be suffering through mediocrity once again.
IMO students need to pressure her and let her know she is way off base in this.

Advertisement
Well......after she steps down..... They will have the all clear...... Right? IDGAF if it's 2 days before or after the season starts! The sooner he gone the better

Advertisement
No idea if the OP is true or not...

But let me say this. It wasn't that long ago that many people on this board were undergoing a SLURPFEST of the ultimate magnitude because that hobbit dyke finally decided to play tough with the NCAA.

Many people on this board (including some of the "higher ups") sang her praises...many of us meanwhile...kept citing that she was still a piece of **** and a cancer in regards to the football program.

That woman may have raised a lot of money and done "some" good things for the university...but she has also torn this football program down to the ground. She doesn't care about football, she never has. Anyone who thinks otherwise should shoot themselves in the face.

Maybe it's just the biggest coincidence of all time that the hobbit became president AFTER the 2001 season and the program has been in full downward spiral ever since.

Hired Coker
Extended Coker
Took too long to fire Coker
Hired Shannon
Extended Shannon
Took too long to fire Shannon
Hired Golden
Redefined the word "premature" by PREMATURELY EXTENDING GOLDEN AFTER A 6 LOSS SEASON
Has taken too long to fire Golden

In regards to Shalala and the football program, that's her resume.

I'll be happy as **** when she either gets hit by a truck or finally steps down. I'm firmly starting to believe UF/FSU planted her here on the down low.

Incompetent wretch. All she did is raise over 1'000,000,000. That's a billion right?

And lead us into greatest ncaa scandal in history in the process and orchestrated the intention destruction of greatest football program in college and desecration of great brand in the world. Yeah, she is a real frigging winner. Make sure you are around to pat her on the back when UHealth goes bankrupt and take Miami down with it.

So will Golden be fired in May once this hobbit is gone?

It would be unprecedented, but he should be. We should, and name an interim HC, but who coaches defense?

Entire defensive staff outside Hurley would leave.

We'd need to hire an interim defensive staff? Is that even possible?

Advertisement
We need a concerted effort to embarrass the ever living **** out of this demon hobbit

Advertisement
"But but but she went to the games and hung out in the student section".....

I was banned from Ferman's site 5 years ago. My name at the time was ShalalaKilledtheU......

Been saying for a decade that this woman has been the biggest enemy of Canes football of all time. **** her and her dead rotting mom that she shoves down our throats.

Via G.F. on TOS -Shalala made the decision to keep Golden on her own .Refused to budge. Not the Board's fault. Explains why some BOT members may have felt changes were coming soon but Shalala cut them off at the knees. Explains the Channel 6 Shalala interview last week where she tried to mold the truth about why she is keeping Golden.
So after July when Shalala is gone sipping ****tails with her short haired girlfriend on some Island , Cane fans and students will be suffering through mediocrity once again.
IMO students need to pressure her and let her know she is way off base in this.

I personally doubt this. She'd been missing from school for a while, she doesn't like Golden because he embarrassed her with Penn State, and she's gone in 6 months which means she would not have had the control to unilaterally retain Golden.

However, I wouldn't doubt that she would be concerned about buyout costs.

Advertisement
She destroyed the U thru her inept decision making. Probably the worst in terms of personnel hiring from someone at her level in a long time.

Honestly, wish she were gone already.

Advertisement
Back